20JUN20 / 1600Z - Paradise of the Pacific Fly out - @PHTO

Welcome to the PHTO Fly Out Sponsored by Aloha Virtual

Ahhh just chilling by the beach drinking whatever you want enjoying paradise! Then all of a sudden a massive 777 comes roaring over you and you just cannot help but to watch it. Welcome to my first ever event at this airport with the ICAO being PHTO or better known as Hilo International Airport!

Hilo International is located on the East side of the Hawaiian Island. This big island is home to active volcanoes, orchid farms, a rugged coast line, and waterfalls!

click here to learn more

Server:
This event will be held on the delightful Expert Server
Airport:
This event will be held at PHTO, the biggest Hawaiian Island in the chain!
Time:
Everybody should be at their assigned gates by 1600Z.

This event is made possible by @anon21968459 and @JarrettFlies! Aloha virtual is a magnificent VO based in the Hawaiian Chain! If you are interested please consider joining here! Just reading that thread made me wanna join! 💯

Now lets get to the gates!!!

Gates 1–10
Gate Airplane/livery Destination Attendee
Gate 1 787 American KPHX @Brody_Swiatek
Gate 2 777-200ER American KORD @Anthony_Williams
Gate 3 767 Hawaiian NZAA
Gate 4 Hawaiian 717 PHNL
Gate 5 Private Citation X PHLI
Gate 6 A321 American KLAX
Gate 7 Hawaiian 717 PHKO
Gate 8 United 787 KSFO @AlphaKilo
Gate 9 Hawaiian 767 KLAS @nolan_brant12
Gate 10 Hawaiian 767 KDEN
Cargo Gates
Gate Airplane/Livery Destination Attendee
Cargo 01 777F FedEx KLAX
Cargo 02 A333 UPS KONT
Cargo 03 747 Boeing Cargo KSEA

GA gates will be added only on request :)

Big disclaimer: All these destinations are not realistic except for a select few! Due to Covid-19 flight restrictions in Hawaii, I couldn’t find any IRL routes :)

3 Likes

Hey! I see your table is a bit messed up.

Make sure to condense the |—| Part so there aren’t any spaces in between any of them

2 Likes

There we go! Thanks mate 🙂

2 Likes

I’ll take gate 2.

2 Likes

Little bump for this event :(

1 Like

I feel bad for you, I’ll take G1 to PHX American 1456

2 Likes

Looks cool, I don’t think I can join though… Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for signing up. Idk why nobody is signing up for this one… my last two were nearly full!

2 Likes

Gate 9 to Las Vegas, please!

1 Like

Thx for signing up ;)

1 Like

No problem

I do apologize for the inconvenience but this event will be too late for me. When I land it will be about 9:30 to 10 my time so I will have been eating or cleaning up for dinner and watching a movie with my family by then. Just doesn’t work out sometimes. Once again I am sorry and I do apologize but its just too late for me. Please let me know what your next sign ups are I will see if I can join.

1 Like

Roger. Thx for trying. I do understand that life comes before a plane sim. Have a nice day mate ;)

1 Like

Enjoy your day too, I will try to get the next one of your fly outs. sorry

1 Like

No problemo mate. Hopefully the next will get more attention 😞. This is the first that has gotten no attendees.

2 Likes

Yes that sucks that you have no one else on here except for 2 other people. Hopefully your next one if filled to the rim!

1 Like

My last two were pretty filled! We shall see. Anyways enjoy your day and I’ll see ya in the skies!!!

2 Likes

You should do one like this one, something that hasn’t had a fly out. ;)

2 Likes

Well, it’s the last day for people to sign up, hopefully you can get some more.

1 Like

This looks like fun
Can I get the United 787 at Gate 8

1 Like