20JUL21 / 1400Z - Colombia Independence Day - Bogotá Fly-In @SKBO

1 Day Left

Hello everyone, this is a small recap of how the event is going!

• There are Four IFATC controllers that will help us out, if you’re a IFATC Controller, join us, there are some interesting airports around!
  • There are two pilots, join them, Whole Colombian airspace will be hosted by IFATC!
  • Infinite Flight Brasil will be an sponsor of our event

Let’s get more sign-ups!

I’m already scheduled for this, see you tomorrow!

1 Like

It will not be viable for me to leave a regional flight in the morning, so I will be taking a long flight arriving at the time of the event. Count on my presence!

1 Like

Hey! I’ll take this gate from SKRG please.

1 Like

• @KpoA320 is a new pilot who will be with us in José Maria Cordova Intl’ (SKRG).
    Join him, there are only two available gates at this airport, thank you for joining!

Can I have this one

Can you specify what’s the departure airport?, please :)

@Juan_Alejandro_Duran

Today is the day

Hello everyone, this will be our event!

• There are Four IFATC controllers that will help us out!
  • There are Four pilots and even more and whole Colombian airspace will be hosted by IFATC!
  • Infinite Flight Brasil will be an sponsor of our event

See you there!

Hey can I fly from SKRG I believe that is the name but if I get it wrong just sign me up for whatever

1 Like

• @Apple_Haye is a new pilot who will be with us in José Maria Cordova Intl’ (SKRG).
    Join him, there is only one gate available at this airport, thank you for joining!

End

• To every person who came either as pilot or controller, thanks so much for making this happened, see you soon everyone!

1 Like

OP Requested closure.