20JAN22 / 1700Z - JetBlue At JFK @ KJFK

Oops wrong account haha. Can i have gate 07 then @Daniel_Steinman

1 Like

Of course, you’re all set! Lmk if you want to fly with Alex to Miami instead of New Orleans. Thanks for signing up, see you there!

With Alex to Miami Please!

2 Likes

Sure thing! See you there! :)

1 Like

Would I be able to have this route? Thank you!

1 Like

Of course you can, you are all set! That route is one of my personal favorites, so I’m glad you be flying it! :) Thanks for signing up, see you there!

1 Like

Hey there! Can I sign up for this slot? Thanks!

1 Like

Sure, you’re all set! Thanks for signing up! See you there!

1 Like

I’ll have this one please… Love the event!

1 Like

Of course, you’re all set! Thanks for signing up, super excited!

1 Like

We are exactly one week from the event! :)

3 Likes

Officially 4 days away! :)

1 Like

I apologize if certain attendees received this message, it’s an error lol. We’re still on for 2022-01-20T17:00:00Z
Cheers everyone!

1 Like

I’m sorry but I will not be able to make this event. I got a note saying schools are going to reopen which sadly means I won’t be able to attend :( I hope the best for this event and again, my apologies for not being able to attend.

1 Like

No worries at all mate! I hope the transition to in-person learning is as smooth as a buttered 757! Cheers!

1 Like

3 days left ‘till the event! Half of the gates are taken at T5, grab yours before it’s gone! Remember, you can always feel free to change your destination/origin, aircraft, gate, etc :)

1 Like

2 days left until the event! Super excited!

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better! Less than 24 hours away! I’ve been waiting for this and it’s finally here!

1 Like

Haha you got to It before me, I’m really happy to hear that your excited and I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

I would like to the flight to Portland, OR, if that’s possible :)

1 Like