20JAN21 / 2000Z - Flash Flight: Low-Cost Showdown @ KDEN

Please be aware we are currently looking into a crash issue that may affect your flight during this event. To make sure you are not affected, make sure you turn your ATC volume to zero. For more information, please read this post:

It’s time for a midweek Flash Flight! On this momentous day in the United States, we also turn to the nation for a momentous event, heading from Denver to Orlando to participate in the low-cost showdown IFATC day (part 2!). Taking in the mountainous terrain of Colorado, to the sunny shores of Florida, this 3h flight will fly over some fantastic terrain!

So, head to Denver, hop in any Frontier livery, and join staff and moderators!

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering to due to complex airspace. Watch the video below for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: A320/321
Livery: Frontier

Flight Time: 3h
Fuel: 10,800kg / 24,000lbs

SID: EPKEE7
STARs: PIGLT6 (runway dependant)
APP: ATC assigned, expect ILS (see ATIS)

Route:

KDEN ICT RZC UJM MGM KMCO

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 20th January @ 20:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 20th January @ 23:00 ZULU

January 20, 2021January 20, 2021

43 Likes

I could tell that this flash flight is going to be very good

Finally, one that I can come to! Can’t wait. 😄

1 Like

Lol KMCO is going to be very busy

I remember how busy KMCO was busy on the Orlando / Atlanta flash flight a few weeks ago . It definitely will be interesting .

I’ll be there, don’t leave without me :)!

I would have loved to join but it is in the middle of online school for me.

That’s not enough… It’s the best day in 4 years because I finally saw my best friend again. What were you thinking ;)

Finally a flash flight that I can attend!

1 Like

I’ll be there! an interesting route !.

I’ll be there as well! I’m spawning into C37

1 Like

Hey @MishaCamp it looks like you disappeared on my screen. Where did you go?

2 Likes

my game crashed when i was just opened my landing gears but it was a fun trip from houston to orlando

Mine just crashed for no apparent reason in the TS. I was doing AA50 from KDFW to EGLL (B772) and everything was flawless. I just took a shower after 4.5 hours into the 9 hr flight over Canada and my tablet had the dreaded blacked locked screen. Only locks when there’s no activity but remains unlocked during the hundreds of other flights. I have no clue WTF happened but I’m extremely P’d!!! All that work for nothing, fuel, weight, FP, timing etc and was planning to touch down in LHR 15 minutes after clocking out with time to spare. Now I gotta try it again tomorrow. 🤬🤬🤬

1 Like

Hello! Please check here on what Cameron said