20FEB22 / 1400Z - IFGEP Final Event Fly-Out @ LEMD

Aircraft - B77f

1 Like

18FEB22 Update:

• Thank you very much @KSM_King_Storm for signing up. Your gate has been reserved at Remote Stand 45. See you there ;)

• Thank you very much @Abhijit_Sharma for signing up. Your gate has been reserved at Cargo Apron 159. Sorry for the mistake earlier. See you there ;)

Final few days to sign up. Let’s make this event a memorable one for you and for IFGEP.
Hope to see many of you there ;)

Best Regards,
Anthony Morgan
IFGEP CEO

2 Likes

Hello, can I take this one please, and thanks.

505 Iberia A333 London Heathrow (EGLL) 02:15

Have a nice day! :)

1 Like

Hi. Could I pls get cargo apron 157 for FedEx 777F to EBLG (Liege)

1 Like

510 BA A320 to EGLL please

1 Like

19FEB22 Updates:

• Thank you very much @EnriqueAllDay for signing up. Your gate has been confirmed at Gate 505. See you then

• Thank you very much @centauridr for signing up. Your gate has been confirmed at Cargo Apron 157. See you then

• Thank you very much @AndrewGraham for signing up. Your gate has been confirmed at Gate 510. See you then

Aside to everyone else, this event will begin in 21 hours. If you are free, do join us for our final flyout from LEMD. Hope to see many of you there. Thank you very much and have a great weekend ;)

Best Regards,
IFGEP CEO
Anthony Morgan

2 Likes

Hey can i have the flight from ryan air to Santiago-Spain?

1 Like

Brussels Airlines a330 (LEMD-EBBR) Terminal 1 gate T03

1 Like

Hello there

• Thank you very much for your signup @turkishcaptain_batu your gate has been reserved. See you there.

• Thank you very much for your signup @Power9002 , unfortunately that gate has been reserved by others. I have moved you to T3, Gate T31. See you there.

We still have more gates. Do sign up if you are free and let’s make this final event a memorable one for IFGEP and everyone. See you there :)

Best Regards,
Anthony Morgan
IFGEP CEO

1 Like

NORTH FLOW

According to the TAF (Terminal Aerodome Forecast), we will be using North Flow runways
Departures: Runway 36L/36R
Arrivals: Runway 32L/32R

Spawn Time: 1350Z

If there is no IFATC opening, I will open it myself 30 minutes before the event, so ATC will be guaranteed as promised.

If any pilots would like to signup, it is not too late. Event is in 3 hours. Hope to see you there ;)

Best Regards,
Anthony Morgan
IFGEP CEO

1 Like

Let’s all enjoy this event ! Make it the best farewell that they can have, totally deserving the best farewell !

2 Likes

Event is in 30 minutes. If you’d like to signup, just grab any free gates and fly-out together with us.

Hope to see you then and enjoy the event ;)

Best Regards,
IFGEP CEO
Anthony Morgan

2 Likes

Just spawned in, so cool to have a good ATC coverage on this one, enjoy everyone !

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

4 Likes

I know I’m signing up last minute but I’ll be flying this route

1 Like

Just out from LEMD thanks a lot to @Anthony_Morgan for the whole organization of that wonderful farewell event! I wish you & all the IFGEP team the best !

1 Like

If still possible, I will take this gate :D

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone for flying out of LEMD on our final event. Unfortunately, as much as I’d love to maintain this VO, it is getting harder and thus we have to cease operation. I hope the ATC service provided has been satisfactory for you. Enjoy your flight to your destination and see you again soon <3

Best Regards,
IFGEP CEO
Anthony Morgan

Spot yourself ;)

8 Likes

Thank you all for your support of IFGEP and everyone who participated in this final event, I have to say that this year has gone by very quickly. I hope everyone had a wonderful event!

6 Likes

It’s a bittersweet ending to IFGEP. I hope in the future this place comes back but in the time I had in this VO, it was the most fun I had in IF. Thank you @Anthony_Morgan and @Kuan_H for making this VO and making my introduction into the Virtual Market memorable.
-Ad.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.