20DEC21 / 1500Z - Flash Flight: Up, Down, and Turnaround @ RKSI

The holiday weekend is right around the corner, with the Christmas festivities heating up (or cooling down…?) as we get closer to the 25th! We’ll be ending the year with a bang, with a whole host of festive events coming up between now and New Year.

This event will be a short domestic hop in the Korean Air A220! Proven for its reliability and on time performance in the fleet, the A220 has proved a very useful aircraft for the airline. We’ll be taking the aircraft from Korea’s capital, Seoul, down to the popular location of Busan. This short 45 minute to 1 hour flight will spend more time climbing and descending than in cruise! For those who want a little more you can try a quick turnaround and head back to Seoul! Staff will be doing this after a short 15 minute stop at Busan.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
RKSI RKPK Korean A223 1:00 Expert Server

RKSI OSPOT VASLI MAKDU BITUX 3609N/12811E TGU RKPK

18 Likes

Very Nice! I’ll Do ATC !

4 Likes

Awesome, will probably stream it on my twitch as well. For those who wish to watch feel free to search my user on twitch: Xaviurhtx

2 Likes

RKSI I’m assuming? Also happy Cake Day 🎂!

1 Like

No RKPK 😉

Thanks Marina Lol

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised 😄👍🏻

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX ! :D

I hope you have a great day!!

1 Like

It’s Not My Birthday 😅

I Year of IFC 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Either way, it’s a celebration!! See you at RKPK! :)

1 Like

Wow it’s 🇰🇷 today!!! I’ll join~^^ Thank you @MishaCamp

This event is absolutely crazy… So much fun

1 Like

Was great flying with you @MishaCamp 👌🏽🛫🛬

1 Like

Great event thank you @MishaCamp

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for coming.

2 Likes

A huge show of appreciation to all the controllers involved, there are too many to mention and I’m sure the last thing they need right now is an @ …

Thank you!! 🙏🏻

1 Like

agree with you there!

2 Likes

Great event, had a pretty smooth trip there and well back was a little offtt. Thought I could land after you but ATC had other plans hahaha @MishaCamp

1 Like

It was Great Event !

Thanks Always @MishaCamp

3 Likes

Wow no reports! People are behaving!!
@MishaCamp this was a great Flash Flight

2 Likes