20AUG20 ALL DAY!/Massachusetts ATC Take Over! [OVER] @KBOS-@KBED-@KMVY-@KCEF-@KORH-@KOWD-@KBED-@KFMH-@KACK

So during my free time on 10am-12pm EST all slots are booked for KBOS Ground Tower Approach Departure Centre?

It looks like I am not able to join… because I am training for radar in TS
just got a confirmation from a trainer

1 Like

Let me look for a sec see what is booked it is all listed in the main post

1 Like

As long as it isn’t already taken

Ok hope you can still come and support the other open controllers

1 Like

KFMH please, GRD+TWR

My ATC thread^

Pm me the info page while I insert that

1 Like

@Anthony_Morgan sadly that says 12pm est so if you would like to choose a different airport go for it

1 Like

@Marcel001 I still need your info page please send it asap

1 Like

Ok @IF787 everything has been put in C:

That is it for me tonight

Everyone please vote for the next one and also controllers please send me your info sections if you haven’t already! And if you want to control don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have the current controllers should have a answer!

Thanks,

Blake

1 Like

we have reached the max title length so that is the last change of the title and the other airports will be added in the main post

Done now good night read up if you have questions

I’ll be open at KBED from 2020-08-20T08:00:00Z2020-08-20T09:00:00Z!

1 Like

Can you put me down then for KBDL just as an extra airport people can fly to, even though it is not MA. It’ll be a good airport where people can fly larger jets between BDL and BOS! (I’ll do a GTS)

1 Like

I will make sure to plan a flight to that airport on Thursday!

2 Likes

@Marcel001 look up at what an info page is I need it the way the others have I C:

that includes a time frame a airport diagram a place to put atis and an website talking about the airport

1 Like

Great cant wait to see you then

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY C:

ok I will can you make an info page while I write it down

I said the time frame, airport diagram: image
About the airport: https://tinyurl.com/airports-kbed

1 Like

Can’t wait till this event also I am open in my ATC thread so if you want to join

1 Like

Here’s your information!

Controller: @G-VSPY

KBDL information:

Windsor Locks Bradley International Aiport (KBDL) is New England’s second-largest Airport behind Boston. With over 300 weekly arrivals, Bradley has destinations throughout the USA, the Caribbean, and Dublin! Located near Springfield, Hartford, and Windsor Locks. Very near the Massachusetts border, KBDL is only a 20-minute flight from Boston.

More Info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_International_Airport

ATIS Information: Updated at time of event

Airport Chart

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.15.10