20APR24 | 1700Z | Delta Virtual Presents: East Coast Commuter Run

TAROM Virtual are on the ground at JFK! Can’t wait for the event to start in 20 mins! :)

3 Likes

TAROM Virtual are airborne and on our way to magnificent Baltimore!

Thank you for hosting once again @DeltaVirtual! Hope to see you in another future event :)

Kind regards,

Michael

Chief Executive Officer - TAROM Virtual

3 Likes

I don’t think I can make it cos I have to go somewhere. Sorry but enjoy everyone I’ll try do this later.

@wf9150nc is blocking my route to cross runway 22r, what should I do? I got permission to cross runway

You wait until the way to continue forward is clear.

I’m unable to join unfortunately :(

Awesome! Thank you for joining; we’re happy to have you and look forward to the next event!

Traveling Cornstalk
Delta Virtual | Events Manager

1 Like

Well, he can cross runway as there’s a wide space between him and the aircraft that’s ahead of him. So Idk why he’s not moving.

Loading in for JFK-DCA now.

Guys u really did something in JFK huh. Waited for about an hour and half just to take off lol

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who joined in today for the East Coast Commuter Run today! We are glad you were able to make it. And a huge thank you to all the ATC staffing JFK and the other airports across the Eastern Seaboard! It’s no easy task handling well over 300 departures and arrivals, and the hard work is greatly appreciated!

Traveling Cornstalk
Delta Virtual | Events Manager

5 Likes

Loading in for a flight from CUR- MCO

2 Likes

Thanks! -737Aviator/AK virtual pilot

The atc gave me a violation that wasnt needed with no warning on my screen got me kicked out of expert server.

1 Like

You can always contact appeals

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.