20APR24 | 1700Z | Delta Virtual Presents: East Coast Commuter Run

Visit Delta Virtual | Join DLVA

Delta Virtual Hosts the East Coast Commuter Run!

Server: Expert
Airport: New York-John F. Kennedy International Airport (KJFK)

2024-04-20T17:00:00Z2024-04-20T21:00:00Z

The Eastern Seaboard is buzzing! Join us on a JFK fly-out transporting commuters and passengers along the eastern seaboard and beyond!

Event Information

Departures begin: 2024-04-20T17:00:00Z

Featured Destinations

KDCA - Ronald Reagan Washington National
KIAD - Washington Dulles Int’l
KBOS - Boston Logan Int’l
KBWI - Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
KRIC - Richmond Int’l
KRDU - Raleigh/Durham Int’l

How do I sign up?

Sign up is easy! Simply scroll down to the calendar event and click to let us know whether you will be joining us!

Flight plans and route information

Click the routes below to view flight details

KJFK-KDCA

Flight Time: 00:40
FL240
FPL: KJFK N0473F240 RBV Q430 COPES Q75 MXE CLIPR2 KDCA

KJFK-KIAD

Flight Time: 00:45
FL280
FPL: KJFK N0430F280 RBV HYPER8 KIAD

KJFK-KBOS

FL270
FPL: KJFK N0447F270 MERIT ROBUC3 KBOS

KJFK-KBWI

FL240
FPL: KJFK N0429F240 RBV Q430 COPES Q75 MXE V378 NUGGY TRISH3 KBWI

KJFK-KRIC

Flight Time: 00:55
FL320
FPL: KJFK N0459F320 RBV Q430 COPES Q75 GVE FAK KRIC

KJFK-KRDU

Flight Time: 01:10
FL360
FPL: KJFK N0452F360 RBV Q430 COPES Q75 GVE MELTN ALDAN3 KRDU

Thank you to our partners and other participating VAs for joining!

@KoreanAirVirtual
@airBalticVirtual
@ARGVirtual
@TAROMVirtual
@Virtual_Blue
@virtualsas
@AF-KLM_VA

As a hub for major players in the aviation world, New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport brings together a variety of both domestic and international destinations. Connecting over 90 airlines to more than 190 destinations on all 6 inhabited continents, JFK has earned the title of the busiest international air passenger gateway into North America.

Do I have to be a part of DLVA to join this event?

Nope! This event is open to any pilot eligible to fly on the expert server! We encourage pilots of the community to join us, as well as any VA’s that want to be a part of the event!

Do I have to make my own flight plan?

It will depend on where you are flying to during the event! If you plan on flying one of the six featured routes out of New York-JFK, then a pre-planned route will be provided. If you are flying to an airport not listed above, you will be expected to create your own flight plan.

Will there be SIDs/STARs at KJFK?

Using SIDs and STARs for KJFK procedures are required. These procedures help keep the immediate airspace surrounding KJFK organized and flowing. Failure to use SIDs and STARs may result in a violation/report.

Do I have to fly the designated event route(s) departing to JFK to be a part of the event?

Of course not! When flying out of JFK, you pick your destination of your choice!

About DLVA

Our Mission
Delta Virtual strives to uphold the highest standards of the Infinite Flight Community, the IFVARB, and our pilots. We encourage our community to be active members of the IFC, to create an environment of enjoyment, kindness and professionalism. DLVA is also active in pilot training, to promote learning and to promote growth in each individual.

Our Vision
To be leaders in aviation with service through punctuality, friendliness, and professionalism.

Our Foundation
We were officially recognized as a certified Virtual Airline by the IFVARB on December 26, 2016. In over seven years of service, we have grown to be one of the largest VA’s on Infinite Flight. This number does not come without quality as we hold a very high standard of professionalism both on the IFC, the VA Community, and on the IF Live Servers.

DLVA strives for professionalism, strives to help our pilots grow, and strives to be a leader in the Infinite Flight Community.

Our Team - The DLVA Board of Directors
Upon the founders departure from the DLVA Staff, the team decided that the Virtual Airline would be led by a team of staff, all holding equal power to direct DLVA in the best interest of the pilots and in the Infinite Flight Community. Taking the foundation and running with it, the DLVA BoD have helped the VA soar with the most routes, the most features, and the best website on Infinite Flight.

Event Thread Credits
Special thanks to the DLVA Events team with help from @travelingcornstalk.

13 Likes

Amazing Event!

2 Likes

Love This Event @DeltaVirtual I will see you with
Delta
KJFK-KRDU
Flight Time: 01:10
FL360
FPL: KJFK N0452F360 RBV Q430 COPES Q75 GVE MELTN ALDAN3 KRDU

Delta Connection E175

2 Likes

Looking forward to joining you all for this one!

3 Likes

Just over 3 weeks until the Commuter Run! ✈️ and still plenty of time to sign up!

3 Likes

I might try to do as many as I can considering they are short haul flights. Looking forward to this event. Hopefully I can make it

2 Likes

I’m happy to say that I’ll be attending this event!

Great event @DeltaVirtual! See you at JFK 🇺🇸🗽

3 Likes

Hello @DeltaVirtual

Greetings! I would like to fly KJFK-KIAD

Flight Time: 00:45
FL280
FPL: KJFK N0430F280 RBV HYPER8 KIAD

2 Likes

I’m gonna do JFK-DCA (of course) in the Delta E175!

2 Likes

1 week to go! Can’t wait to see you all at JFK!

6 Likes

Hi i would like to fly this route please

2 Likes

@DeltaVirtual I will be attending
Equipment: E175 Republican Airways
Route: KJFK-KDCA
Flight time: 00:40
Flight Level: FL240

2 Likes

FL240

With DL E175 :)

2 Likes

There it is it’s pinned!

Can’t wait for tomorrow 😆

4 Likes

1 a350 vietnam Airlines

4 Likes

Count me in , this guy’s flying to KBOS

2 Likes

Not going for the event, But I will be there seeing all the pilots take off! Keep an eye for a Air India 777

3 Likes

@DeltaVirtual Is this open for the full time or is the intent for everyone to depart at the beginning? I can make it but a bit later.

1 Like

This will be open for the full time.

Traveling Cornstalk
Delta Virtual | Events Manager

1 Like