Image Source: One Mile at a Time
If you haven’t already checkout and vote for the Saudia 787-9 2023 Livery here!
Saudia, the flag carrier of Saudi Arabia unveiled a new rebrand where they designed a “new” based on their retro livery. They are now looking to paint these on throughout their entire fleet! In addition to the 7 78Xs already in their fleet, earlier this year Saudia agreed to bring on and addition 49 on order (Including 10 options and 787-9s). Part of an even more massive order by the Government of Saudi Arabia for 121 787s, 39 orders and 33 options of which are going to Riyadh Air, making it Boeing’s 5th largest order in its 106-year history.
Here’s a list of some of Saudia’s current 787-10 routes:
- Jeddah OEJN- London Heathrow EGLL
- Jeddah OEJN- Manchester EGCC
- Jeddah OEJN - Paris Charles de Gaulle LFPG
- Jeddah OEJN - Amsterdam EHAM
- Jeddah OEJN - Kuala Lumpur WMKK
- Jeddah OEJN - Singapore WSSS (starts Nov 2023)
- Jeddah OEJN - Riyadh OERK
- Riyadh OERK - Bangkok VTBS
- Riyadh OERK - Kuala Lumpur WMKK
- Riyadh OERK - Casablanca GMMN
- Riyadh OERK - Seoul RKSI
- Riyadh OERK - Dammam OEDF