2023 Infinite Flight Resolutions and Goals

2023 is now here, about 7 years left of the decade and much more ahead for Infinite Flight. 2022 may have been rough, but we will have to stand up and continue what we love doing best. Infinite Flight has changed so much over 2022. GSE has been added along with the rework of the already very vintage E175s and E190s. Many new additions have been announced such as the Challenger 350 and the rework of the A380!

Main Point of this post

So, as you know, many people make resolutions every new years. This topic is for us to share what our resolutions for Infinite Flight is and what we think might happen, along with our goals for the new year. Make sure that your resolutions, predictions along with goals are Infinite Flight related. Please also try to refrain from speculating update release dates because, like all the devs say, all updates come out when it’s ready™, so do not even bother.

I hope 2023 will be a great year for the Community and Infinite Flight and I hope for this new year to go smoothly. Now lets wait for the first 23.X updates patiently and continue to soar the skies of Casual Server, Training Server, Expert Server and Expert Beta together.

Happy (Belated) New Years from,
@Generic_Flyer, Happy New Year 2023!

3 Likes

My main resolution is to be the best I can at my uni exams so I can return to flying in IF as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Main resolution(s) this year reach Grade 4 and complete at least up to 5 Trans-Pacific flights or flights that are at least 10 hours, probably doing my first flight from to US to Europe this year! Planning out a LAX-LHR.

1 Like

Get a job or do some work for my parents and get all homework and classwork done on time, while getting good grades so my parents allow me to buy IF Pro and maintain a subscription and allow me to fly.

1 Like

My IF resolutions are to reach G4 as well as get a new IPad so I can enjoy the IF experience to the fullest!

1 Like

Definitely to reach g4 and give my best shot at g5. I most likely won’t get it this year, but I may in late 2024. I think that g4 is a certainty this year though!

1 Like

Mine is to fly even more and get my flight charts made

1 Like

Resolution: Making EGLL - EHAM (El Classico) experience better.

Why? Because an ordinary user has an ordinary route. Ordinary route must provide best experience. I must feel everything realistic. Realistic boarding announcements, boarding, pushback, engine sound, taxi lights, strobes, taking off and all others.

Goals of 2023: realistic sounds, realistic strobes, more liveries, taxi lights, announcements🚢

1 Like

My goal for this year is to get started with my life and focus more on my future then anything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.