2022 Year In Review

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Our Year in Review

It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone in the world of Infinite Flight. As we look back on 2022, we’re proud to reflect on all the updates and new features that we’ve introduced over the past 12 months. This year’s development has brought a lot of changes under the hood that haven’t been noticeable to users but will allow us to push Infinite Flight to be bigger and better. Let’s take a closer look back at 2022.

We’d love for you to share your highlights below!

Read the full article →

163 Likes

Happy to see a review of the year

14 Likes

Been looking forward to this! Can’t wait to see these hinted UI updates…

Happy New Year and here’s to 2023!

13 Likes

Great year for the game! Can’t wait for next year

7 Likes

Great work team! let’s make 2023 even better 😎

6 Likes

What a great year for IF! I enjoyed every moment of it! Happy New Year @staff

9 Likes

Happy New Years Infinite Flight

8 Likes

I’ve enjoyed this 2022 year! But I’m really looking forward to 2023. Happy New years to Infinite Flight team!

6 Likes

Thanks for such a great year Infinite Flight! Although I have only been on this community for a few months, I have made many events, posted many topics, and created lots of friendships along the way! Thanks again to all the moderators and staff keeping this community civil. Cant wait for another great year 😄

4 Likes

This looks really good, Happy new years everyone!

4 Likes

What a great year Infinite flight ! looking forward into 2023 .

Happy new year everybody 🎆

6 Likes

You also forgot in the community part the big event of the Discord server being made and put out there publicly this year. The activity and community on there has been amazing and thriving !!

Well done to another year, cant wait for whats to come in the following months to come and years !!

6 Likes

Any new info about new clouds?

4 Likes

Not at this time.

3 Likes

Glad to see Infinite Flight thriving for another year. Cheers to another year ahead! Let’s make it a good one. :)

2 Likes

Loved the year! Personally my favorite was the ground equipment and autobrakes. Shoutout to all of the IF staff! May 2023 be an even better year for infinite flight

3 Likes

Sneak Peak upcoming features not been revealed like last year in 2021 Year Review but it may release in Development Timeline in Staff Stream like this year. If devs intetest to share something soon…

(6 Jan 2022)

1 Like

You’re right, Skyler. I didn’t include the addition of the Discord server which would have fit well in the community section of the article. Big thanks should go to our subscribers and of course, our Discord moderators who work so hard to keep our community safe and enjoyable.

All of our Infinite Flight moderators are a huge asset to us and we’re thankful for them every day.

THANK YOU!

18 Likes

It has been an amazing year for Infinite Flight! I can’t wait for 2023 for even more incredible updates and features!

2 Likes

Loved being part of IF this year, the updates are awesome and gives us an excellent experience. Thank you staff of Infinite Flight for your hard work this year, wishing you all a happy and healthy new year! Can’t wait for the changes the updates will bring in 2023.

2 Likes