2022 Greenwood Lake Airshow [PART 3]

Hello folks! Here months ago I said I would bring part 3 shortly… Yea I got caught up in a few things like Atlantic City Airshow. Anyway without further-a-do! Here are other pictures from Greenwood Lake this year.

T-34 Mentor Demo break over shoe center/left.

Curtiss P-40 Warhawk owned by the American Airpower Museum based in Farmingdale, NY.

The beautiful North American P-51D Mustang “Jacqueline” and the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk “The Jackie C” on their fast photo pass both owned by the American Airpower Museum based at Farmingdale, NY.

The highly modified SNJ-4 Texan, designed to be a B5N, allied reporting name “Kate”. The Japanese kate was a pleasure to see at the show this year, with pyro as it passed by.

And one of my favorites, in part 4 or 5 you will see why I LOVE Ghostwriter Airshows. His DeHavilland Canada DHC-1B-2S-5 sounds great and the things he can do at NIGHT is amazing!

More.

GHOSTWRITER AIRSHOWS!

Now… Time for Rob Holland in his unlimited MXR MXS-RH! How he pulls the cobra so hard I don’t even know.

At this point, I’m convinced he just throws the stick around and makes his own maneuvers by how unlimited the MXS is.

Rob Holland’s Knife Edge! Have never saw him at Greenwood lake, hope he’s back next year!

Aaaaannd that closes PART 3! See y’all in Part 4 and 5. Coming Soon.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.