2021 Navigraph FlightSim Survey

Hello, aviators!

FlightSim Community Survey 2021 Now Online and we encourage all of you to participate!

Nov 26 to Dec 6 Navigraph is conducting a FlightSim Community Survey together with several major addon developers and organizations within the flight simulation community. The survey, the largest of its kind, aims to gauge the prevailing flight simulation trends and users’ requests for future development.

Like previous years, this survey has an emphasis on the major flight simulators such as Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockeed Martin Prepar3D and Laminar Research X-Plane, but the survey also includes questions about add-ons, tools, and flight simulation on mobile devices and consoles.

This is the largest and most comprehensive flight simulation survey in the world! By participating you are influencing the future of the community.

On the 17th of December (tentatively) results will be presented on https://blog.navigraph.com.

64 Likes

I already filled it

4 Likes

Filled and submitted it a few days ago. It is very very very long

7 Likes

It takes about 5 minutes to fill out.

7 Likes

I submitted with you

2 Likes

I got it done in school hehe

2 Likes

took me abt half an hour :)

4 Likes

I’m pretty much the same

2 Likes

Done. They shortened it a bit from last year.

3 Likes

To be fair it takes much less time if you don’t use desktop sims. They add more questions based on your selections.

4 Likes

Yea you are correct lol

1 Like

Wait, the other one is already so long ago? It felt like I filled it out yesterday

Edit: Filled it out.

4 Likes

I already did it this year and I did it last year too!

Just finished the survey. it took me 15 mins. Last year was like 20 minutes

Submitted my survey!

What I find cool is this community is mentioned by name in this survey :)

I have just done it, always usefull, thanks for the link!

Filled it out! Only took about 10 minutes.

I finished the survey.