2021/22 Development Roadmap

Wow that’s really cool, the plane is just free, because it’s a plane that I really like, I’d be very happy if the team gave this plane free, and I would be very, very grateful

Well, it will definitely be nice to have another model of short-range low-wing aircraft, as well as the F/A-18 rework.

1 Like

Can’t wait to play the new version!!!

1 Like

We need the 747’s to be reworked, as well a UPS livery for the 747-8 and the 747-400.

Will the game add a more realistic lighting and shadow system to objects or planes?

Yes they are working on it (I think) we don’t know when it will come. 😀

Sounds good, hope to see a preview soon.

1 Like

Also there’s no timeline when, I’m not a developer😀

1 Like

The Development timeline didn’t mention any new buildings coming before the A220. So can we expect a 3D airport update before the release of the A220?

1 Like

Patience my friend. I’ll guess there will be more 3D buildings in the next update but we don’t know when since it takes a lot of time.

1 Like

Right, this community is just filled with anxiety😂 chill out and go for walks.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say anxiety, we just want to know EXACTLY what is going on and what we should and shouldn’t expect. I think that’s fair being that we all (or most of us) pay subscriptions which furthers the development of this app. The least we can get is a detailed list of features to come.

3 Likes

That would be somewhat legit if you were stakeholders or shareholders. That’s not the case however and for various reasons, we won’t be able to share exactly what’s going on at all times as we’ve explained in the past :)

9 Likes

When I say exactly, I’m speaking feature wise. I don’t need to know about software and all that other stuff, just what features we should or should not expect. I think that’s pretty fair 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 Likes

I understood that. And the answer is still the same :)
Some things can’t be shared too early for various reasons.

6 Likes

It would be really impressive if when they rework the F-18, afterburner is implemented. They could either put it in the actions tab, or they could make it that after the throttle reaches a certain point, afterburner is automatically engaged.

2 Likes

the concorde would be an awesome addition tho…I’d love to fly JFK-LHR or CDG in 3-4 hours

Hell, I think its safe to say that the A220 wont be out by the end of the year. It takes the Devs at least 6 months to make a new plane and at max by the end of the year they will have worked on it for 5 and a half months so dont get your hopes up

They usually get the update out right before Christmas (so more people get Infinite Flight Pro for Christmas). So I assume that’s the target, providing they don’t run into huge issues.

We can only guess though so we’ll see.

3 Likes

they will probs release something else cool for 21.6 (since it is confirmed). I just dont like to get my hopes up then have them crushed. This happened when i was waiting for 20.1 I was convinced that it would be out on May 8th for some reason and i stayed up all night getting screenshots of the old 777 and every five minutes checking the app store and it didnt come out till almost exactly a month later.

1 Like