2020, You are Cleared for Departure

Sup guys, so since 2020 is coming to a closing point, I would like to show off some great Photos I’ve taken, I wanted to post this Yesterday, (AKA) December 30th, 2020 but it was my Birthday and I didn’t bother. Never the less I really had a different year, Honestly im happy to be part of such a year.

All pictures are mine, and are edited to my delight.

First up we got a NASA 747, Carying a Space Shuttle.

Here we have a FedEx Cessna Caravan departing St Barthomley Airport, With a little spice.😉

Right yonder we got a A-10 Warthog, If you guess the elevation of the A-10, you get bragging rights.😌

Also a A-10 but better.

And here we have the mighty TBM, this is to commentate the Journey I am doing around the Globe, Apologies for not making a topic I have been busy.🤧

Here we got a Boeing 717, Just like Bombardier with there CRJs, Boeing looked at the MD-80s and said “YEAHHHH I can make that”.😤

Ahhhhh, the 747 if you guess the Airport you get nothing.🤫

God I love my country, My home country of Ukraine where I was born, I got so happy when they added the UIA Livery on the 772.🤗

And as the Grand Finally, the 757 I would have loved the Original 757 Instrument Panel but ehhhhh, Its not a problem.

My Own Message - May God bless all of you guys, and to have a great year in 2021, May you all be healthy and continue loving aviation or pursuing a active career, Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR🥳🥳

Btw I will continue to be the IF Community Bully, But for now…I shall be nice, Thank you and Have a great 2021 and a Great New Year.

I would also like to thank a few Members for making the Community a grand place for myself personally.

@Finn-14
@ran
@rebal15
@Balloonchaser
@Butter_Boi
@Fellipe_Eduardo (Only person that wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday)

And a few other lads, thank you all and I really appreciate the Community.

40 Likes

Gotta be some of the best editing of the year. And happy birthday!

1 Like

Much thanks lad

1 Like

Is it Kai Tak?

1 Like

Correct homie✅

1 Like

10 feet. Great photos

And to be honest 2, I totally didn’t crash it and just stop it at the right frame😉

1 Like

That A-10 Warthog is acting like a warthog lol

1 Like

I want to fly Ukraine 737 from Zaphorzhzhia (rip spelling) to Sharm-el-sheikh

1 Like

Fun fact the city you named is where the Ukraines major Automobile Industry is based

Exit on Bravo 1

1 Like

ooh interesting

1 Like

overly edited in my opinion. anyways happy new year to u

1 Like

Awesome shots! Happy new year!

1 Like

Honestly just some Saturation placed in I wanted to test it

Thank you lad

1 Like

Awesome shots and cheers to a hopefully good year! I know it’s gonna be great for IF!

1 Like

Nice Shots ! Happy new year to you 🎉

1 Like

747 Northwest Airline the now defunct Kai Tak airport approach :)

1 Like

Awesome shots! Happy New Year to you!

1 Like