2020 Year In Review

Eh, I’d beg to differ. Being IFATC has caused me to see some interesting crashes, to say the least. However, it’s probably not intentional, and I agree with what you said. I digress, though.

1 Like

This is a bit of a ramble.

It really is just impossible to comprehend how far IF has come. I remember first getting IF just after the (initial) 737 update, long before Live, ATC, global. Before working instruments, before wing flex etc. I was so impressed with the variety of aircraft offered, and the fact that London was one of the regions available (this was not the case on the app of one of their competitors, whose name starts with an x).

Several years, updates and devices later, IF really is the best available. To be able to start a flight at any airport worldwide, fly for fifteen hours with what does not feel far from training quality simulators (which I’ve been lucky to experience a few times) for under £10 a month is something truly amazing. To see IF beginning to offer these new features (buildings and clouds) reminds me when the April Fool’s Day global teaser was released all that time ago. What we as a community thought would not be possible, the globe on a mobile sim, happened. And IF is continuing to surprise and innovate year after year.

My relationship with the app has been at times strained (the long wait for Airbus reworks was a tough time, as was the post 19.4 ios issues), but, I struggle to envision a time when I would stop enjoying IF; it is just too good.

I look forward to seeing these updates; a big thank you from a long time customer. Time to start counting down the days to 21.1 :-)

7 Likes

Im Grade 5 and have played this app for 6-7 years … we all crash every now and then.

3 Likes

My reaction to the clouds and buildings and other stuff was “Oh! They’re looking good!”
Like my usual self, it was kinda like a Minecraft Villager “Hrrm…”

2 Likes

I think you need update on weather on rain life like rain

1 Like

Hey Gary! I do agree that rain would be awesome to have and I’m happy to say it’s a goal the IF team has in the future. Nothing has been said about their current status or if they have even started but as a community member you can support these requests by giving it a vote in the #features category. I linked the topic below. Once you spend more time on the forum and engage you’ll be given more permissions as you rank trust level status here. This will allow you to start voting for features. Cheers!

3 Likes

most serious players would probably not care that much about crash simulations, but I would say that in all big flight simulators, crashes are one of the most highly requested features

2 Likes

Due to my school life, I have been off this sim ever since my IF Pro subscription ended in the summer, and it is so amazing to see how much has been done since then! My new favorite thing is to act as a passenger on the 757, which has been redone beautifully, and fly on west coast routes between LAX-SFO, SAN-SFO, you name it! I cannot wait to see where the future goes with this sim–it has grown MASSIVELY since the initial release of the Boeing 717 and 757 together (that was the first major update I flew on), when global, multiplayer, and the 777 did not exist at the time. Thanks Devs, keep working hard, you are all doing a phenomenal job!

1 Like

Wouldn’t have survived 2020 without IF, thank you everyone

2 Likes

Hi! Infinite I love your game but I am missing 777-300er. Is there any way by which I can buy it permanently like before versions.
Like it used to be.
Please let me know

1 Like

There is no way to purchase individual aircraft, you must purchase a pro subscription to have access to the 77W.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

Does anyone know what airport this is? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

LOWI @CJ209 a

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Incredible work!

1 Like

Not LOWI. It’s LOWS. Arguably more fun to fly to!

7 Likes

Thanks! It looked cool in the video!

1 Like

im sorry I didn’t realises

1 Like

also updates to cockpit alarm warning sounds to sound like a boeing or Airbus alarm

1 Like