2020 Navigraph FlightSim Community Survey

Took it yesterday… man that was thorough, but I don’t believe it touches Infinite Flight and mobile sims so much though… mostly big PC big names, so I kept referring any answers back to IF-related whenever I can lol!

TIPS (for those who was clueless like I was yesterday):

Infinite Flight uses NAVBLUE.

In case you’re asked in the survey.

4 Likes

It appears it’s been merged with this one…

3 Likes

Yeah someone moved the topics. If you look, the posts say that they’ve been posted earlier then when the topic was made.

2 Likes

I… panting finished… 💀

3 Likes

This could be very cool for the future of Infinite Flight! Look forward to taking the survey!

2 Likes

wow that was very long lol

4 Likes

“Did you feel the need to take a break during the survey?”

King-Size_Homer

Y-E-S

…haha nah, it wasn’t that bad - and I would have honestly plugged IF as much as I could regardless of this post. Bright futures!

6 Likes

Love how they mentioned; “(un)fortunately this is the last page”.

Yes, I’ve been crying, and I’ve been laughing, and I’ve been trying and I’ve now finished the survey, I may now go to sleep, thank you, good night! 😴

4 Likes

Took about 20 minutes to complete this survery. Jesus.

3 Likes

I don’t see a problem with the length of the survey at all tbh

1 Like

Most of the questions are optional. If you try to answer all the questions it will take some more time.

1 Like

Yes, this is a very detailed survey with valuable data. This data will be shared across the sim community once completed and analyzed. If you took the survey in 2019 they posted some interesting results in a PDF a few months later.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that is the longest survey I have ever taken haha, but of course, I plugged Infinite Flight everywhere possible. :)

5 Likes

I started the survey perfectly fine. I finished the survey 30 minutes later and extremely hungry. 😂

Gonna be some interesting results, I’ll stay tuned!

2 Likes

That wasn’t that bad compared to last year’s survey.

I thought it was funny how many question we’re about PC sims and when the question came around about a flight simulator forum I put in Infinite Flight Community forum.

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone who finished the survey! Rest and food is now needed.

Of course, I plugged IF wherever I could. Now we wait for next year…

3 Likes

I filled this out a few days ago. It took a solid 15 minutes. I then realized that most of the questions were optional. 🤦🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

There were optional questions?!

Took 15 more minutes than I needed too 😂

1 Like

Here is the 2019 results, pretty interesting.

2 Likes

I completed it in one go. I actually think everything was covered and I hope that along with my opinions flight simming gets better and more enjoyable for everyone :)

8 Likes