2020 Navigraph FlightSim Community Survey

Hi Folks!

The Navigraph team has released its 2020 Flight Sim Community Survey! This survey is an important initiative that helps shape the future of flight simulation and Infinite Flight has an even better presence this year!

We’re encouraging our dedicated community members (you!) to take the survey and add the Infinite Flight Forum and our online network in the appropriate “other” boxes when possible. We realize that while you may be part of our online community, Infinite Flight may not be your primary simulator and that’s okay! Answer honestly and be aware that this will take a good 10-20 minutes to complete.

Please be aware the personal information is optional in the survey and you are not obligated to include it.

143 Likes

How long is this thing, jesus.

35 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty long, takes a good 15-20 minutes to complete.

8 Likes

As IF is a contributor to this survey it is actually pretty important that users fill this out. While the IFC provides the most direct means of expressing what the interest of the community is, these interests can be lost in the noise of the plethora of feature requests and user comments on features. This surveys allows IF to accurately gauge what is most important to mobile simulator users, and thanks to the data they really focused on what is most desired within the mobile flight simulator community. The Navigraph survey makes it very clear on the data protection procedures implemented. Filling out this survey is highly recommended to allow IF developers to see what the primary interests of the community are for future development.

4 Likes

Finished it! Took a solid 15 minutes

4 Likes

Finished it!

most of questions i dont do lol such as being an ATC, does i fly on IVAO and VATSIM

3 Likes

Why can I put “lol no” for all of the personal info?

9 Likes

Completely agreed lmao, especially to the questions that literally asks me if i flown on VATSIM and IVAO

1 Like

That took forever

5 Likes

Flight sim gear? 😂

15 Likes

Yeahhh…I was confused there as well…

1 Like

I also highly encourage all IFATC to pay special attention to the ATC part as it could be great to make the team known to the rest of the flight sim community!

2 Likes

Highly recommend filling it out! The information it gives is really insightful for everyone involved in the flight sim community.

2 Likes

What kind of statement is that-

Interesting, I’ll fill it out when I have some time.

1 Like

Nice to hear!

1 Like

lmao epic imma check it out

1 Like

Whoa 😳. This is literally an endless survey 😅

3 Likes

Majority of the questions are optional.

2 Likes

I already made a post for this…

5 Likes