2020, An Infinite Flight Odyssey

*“Space, the final frontier. These are the pilots of the flight sim “Infinite Flight,” their 5 year mission, to explore scenic new airports, to seek out new planes and new airports, to boldly go, where no one has gone before.” And now I know you’re gonna ask “Now just what do you think you’re doing, Butter_Boi,” with all these movie quotes? Well, “this mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.” So you won’t know, just kidding! I’m just quoting space movies because, well, I went to space, why else! Now I know you’re probably telling me to show you some photos and stop quoting movies, “well I’m afraid I can’t do that just yet.” Just kidding, you can see some photos now, movie quote free.

”Space is boundless, it squashes a mans ego.” But my F-22 is not boundless, it has a limited amount of fuel. But that didn’t stop me from going to 15,000,000 feet into space to get this photo! And I don’t need to describe it any more, it speaks for itself.

Now I’m at a different time, angle, place, and altitude (16,000,000 feet). Al though I didn’t reach the moon, I can still angle my camera so it looks like I’m close to the moon, right? I did exactly that. And look what I also did, no quotes!

Now what would this be without a recreation of my profile photo? Well, it would be something, but not as good. So welcome aboard Delta Airlines Space Service, enjoy you’re flight! And you never know, your Delta 717 could be my profile photo!

First off, I’ll credit my quotes (with slight variations) because that’s what you’re supposed to do in this world.

• Quote 1 - Star Trek
  • Quote 2 - 2001, a Space Odyssey
  • Quote 3 - 2001, a Space Odyssey
  • Quote 4 - Planet of the Apes (yes that’s a space/sci-fi movie if you haven’t seen it).

And now, inspired by @NoahM:
Who said this quote: “Open the pod bay doors please HAL?”

• Frank Poole
  • James T. Kirk
  • David “Dave” Bowman

0 voters

Now on to the final bit, quote free! Thanks for visiting, feedback is accepted, and have a great day, stay safe IFC!

12 Likes

@Butter_Boi how did you do that talent?

1 Like

Thanks! Practice makes perfect my friend, feel free to send me a PM if you want some tips.

I don’t really get what’s happening in the first photo, but it looks really cool!

1 Like

Thank you! The F-22 doesn’t have any reflective surfaces normally, and this was the first time I’d seen a reflection on the planes surface. With some edits I made it look like it is now. All you can see is the silhouette reflection of the plane.

1 Like

Oh I see @Butter_Boi

1 Like

Great edits and pictures, giving us new views of this Simulator great job and keep at it. :)

1 Like

Good job! 👍
Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks you so much! And of course I’ll keep at it.

Means a lot, thanks! And like I said earlier, I’ll certainly keep it up!

1 Like