2019 Year In Review

With another great year coming to a close, it’s time to reflect on 2019 and how it has shaped Infinite Flight. Our team traveled to events and meetups, proving once again that the Infinite Flight community is the driving force behind what we do. And of course, our mobile flight simulator saw additions and improvements that will help define its future.

Thank you for helping make this a great year, and thank you for all you do to contribute to Infinite Flight! We appreciate the unique perspective you all give, and of course, we’re thankful you’re customers! Here’s to a great 2020!

Read the full article →

250 Likes

No! thank you team! Keep us the great work.Hope to see more amazing stuff in 2020. Yay first reply 😂

30 Likes

Really Good!! Cheers 🥂 to the new Year

4 Likes

Here’s to the new Decade and what lies ahead 🥂!

28 Likes

This year was one incredible year! Congrats to IF on all of there achievements!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for giving all these beloved updates and high quality maps and liveries! Hope the team at IF have a wonderful New Year and continue to grow like this year! 😊

1 Like

Let’s see what the new decade brings us…

1 Like

With the addition of live cockpits, it’s been a great year. Let’s hope fir just as great a year next year

Be nice if I could fly though

I can’t express how thankful I am for all staff, mods, devs and everyone who makes IF great! Here’s to ending the year strong, and the first decade which Infinite Flight will exist for the entirety of!

1 Like

Thanks for this amazing year that has changed the IF experience.

I am very happy to see that clouds is confirmed for next year ! (I just hope they will be realistic showed up in real time and real shape as possible ^^).

Keep the good work ! We love Infinite Flight and numbers spoken of themselves !

2 Likes

I honestly think that this is a a really quality post. When we look at Infinite Flight’s 2019, we see a lot of good things. Sure, there are some things that people wanted that didn’t make it into the app, but when we look at what we do have, it’s honestly just astounding. We see a lot of work go into this app, and the work (evidently) doesn’t go unnoticed. With the amount of flights skyrocketing, that’s a testament to how much people enjoy Infinite Flight.

In the post, we see new things coming to 2020. We know about the 777 Rework and are, undoubtedly, very eager for it. We see clouds, which, can I just say… YES! 😍 I’m greatly looking forward to clouds. That’s a game changer.

Thanks for everything you do Infinite Flight (even if people say it’s not enough). I’m looking forward to what 2020 has to bring!

10 Likes

Me: Adds note in article about 777 with new WIP image.

Comments: What about 777?

28 Likes

Honestly, expected something else from Jason? ;)

15 Likes

YES clouds for next year !!!

Happy new year 2020 developers

B777F will also be worked?

3 Likes

Boeing 777 incoming. Very excited!

1 Like

Remarkable to think how far we’ve evolved since the start of global and before that, the birth of the flight sim.

I’ve only had live for a year and the following things were updated or new in my first year:

737 rework
A-10 (?)
A320 family live cockpit
A330 soft rework + liveries
Xcub
New 777 liveries
A350
Reworked C172
New map
New UI

It’s extraordinary to believe everything in that list was added in roughly a year.

Many thanks to the developers, moderators for working around the clock to make this all happen. Without you, If will not be what it is now.

And to look in the future:

777 rework
Clouds
Taxiway and taxiline lights.

Here’s to 2020 and a great decade 🎉🍻

10 Likes

Thanks for an AMAZING decade!

You guys really made this decade one for the books. A new developing standard for planes that rivals PC sims and the meetups we had were also part of what made the year special. Can’t wait for the clouds and 777!

5 Likes

Don’t forget the Soft-rework on the A330-family and the new liveries added to it. After high demand for it, I find it super kind and amazing of Laura deciding to push out a soft-rework for it, into Update 19.1. That was a real treat and a massive surprise which made many happy, and more people became aware and understanding of the fact that the Developers really do listen to costumer feedback and what they desire.

6 Likes

A well written summary of an adventurous year in Infinite Flight history. There were scenes and lines that made me sit there and cry. Or laugh. Or cheer. The plot was cleverly woven, with each scene leading toward a larger goal. The conclusion answered all the questions the story asked, and resolved the plot. It started and ended strong. 2019 Year In Review kept me spell bound, and I was compelled to keep reading. Each scene flowed smoothly from one to the next. I am blown away by the author’s ability to write such engaging, real-life, entertaining, phenomenal scenes. The writing style was consistent and used precise words so that exposition didn’t slow the pace. There were no typographical and grammar errors that I remember, and the cover design and page layout were beautiful. It was thrilling and captivating from beginning to end.

13 Likes

Ending of wonderful year 2019 .
Thank you for everything you all the staff plus controller and pilots and members for making the flying and the community better .

1 Like