2019; My Year in Review

G’day all, welp it’s that time of year where we reflect on everything we have done throughout the year, mines not the best, you can ask my classmates that and they’ll agree due to my friend saying something not saying what and then my agreeing to it and it all went downhill from there. On the positive side of things, I’m best in my year level at Technology, cough cough @schyllberg watch out, I also got into the advanced high achievers class. Now on the forum I joined it back on the 2nd of April, 2019, since then I’ve been a Community Regular and according to some one of the most respected people on the forum, I also achieved Community Leader on another forum. In Infinite Flight I achieved Grade 5 but I’m currently Grade 4 due to the landings in the past 90 days. So yeah this year has been full of ups and downs, sides to sides and other things, my New Years resolutions aren’t being disclosed publicly if you were wondering what they were I’m not telling you I’m afraid.

Top 10 Pictures From The Year

Flight Details

image ~25 Minutes

image Noon

image No route

image Airbus A350-900 | ICAO A359

image Lufthansa

image Solo

Flight Details

image 1 hour and 25 minutes

image Noon

image Toulouse (LFBO) to some random airport.

image Airbus

image Casual

Flight Details

image ~15 Minutes

image Afternoonish

image No Route

image Boeing 737-800 | ICAO B738

image Southwest Heart

image Solo

Flight Details

image No Flight Time

image Forgot

image No route

image Airbus A318-100 | ICAO A318

image Infinite Flight 2015

image Expert

Flight Details

image ~3 minutes

image Afternoon I think

image Somewhere to Oshkosh (KOSH)

image Lockheed Martin C-130H

image Blue Angels Fat Albert

image Casual

Flight Details

image No flight time

image Noon

image Forgot

image Daher TBM-930 | ICAO TBM9

image Infinite Flight Dark

image Expert

Flight Details

image No Flight Time

image Evening

image No route

image Bombardier CRJ-700 | ICAO CRJ7

image British Airways

image Solo

Flight Details

image ~2 hours

image Evening

image Chicago Executive to Oshkosh

image CubCrafters XCub | ICAO CC19

image Yellow and White

image Casual

Flight Details

image No flight time

image Evening

image No route

image Boeing 777-300ER | ICAO B77W

image Swiss

image Expert

Flight Details

image ~3 Minutes

image Evening

image No route

image Lufthansa

image Solo

First Picture if 2019

So the following picture was my first ever picture for 2019, and I’ll admit it’s pretty boring and basic.

Flight Details

image 25 Minutes

image Sunset

image Chicago O’Hare (KORD) to Chicago O’Hare (KORD), I think.

image Airbus A321-200 | ICAO A321

image JetBlue

image Solo

So moving on now to my videos, here’s a detailed video on my year.

My best video that’s currently uploaded on YouTube has to be A New Horizon, it may have taken me a week to do but man I enjoyed it.

Welp I can’t wait to see what lies ahead for me next year and future years, this will be my last topic for the year, so I’ll see you all in the next Decade, peace.

Please Note: I have received permission from @Marc to post two videos and 11 pictures on this thread.

You should know by now, contact me via PM if you want to use something outside of the forum.

35 Likes

Gee nice 👏

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

1 Like

This is awesome!

3 Likes

[/quote]

Love that picture! 🥵

3 Likes

The user in the New Infinite Flight livery is Laura, I thought I would spawn in next to her and see what she was up to, glad you love the picture, seems like it’s a hit with people.

2 Likes

1 word, INCREDIBLE !!!

2 Likes

Very Noice indeed.

1 Like

Not nice.

Correction: G’day.

3 Likes

Friendly Tip: You should put that first song throughout the whole video because I was hearing it and watching the video when the first clip came on

I understand that part but this part:

I have know idea what you mean and I’m just completely lost. I put that song on first because I using part of my old video with that song in it. The other song that I used as background music gave the video more of a celebration vibe.

Here’s that first song from the video I’m talking about.

I like the song starting at 12 seconds then I was saying it cut for the video at 20 seconds

But my tip was to keep the song on the whole video or for most of it

The reason it was cut was for the other two videos to compare my first and best video, the song kept playing in the background but quietly then continued back at normal volume, here’s proof.

The reason it sounded different was because the beat dropped during the comparison.

No biggie it’s just because I liked the song

1 Like