Hi IFC, in wondering what is everyone’s Aviation goals for the year of 2018. It can be anything related to Real World Aviation. For myself, I want too break the 300 hour mark and get my insturment and commercial rating. What are some of yalls goals for 2018?
hopefully transfer to UND
Sweet. Good luck on that.
Hopefully fly out of the country. Me and my dad got our international passports a couple weeks ago, and are planing a huge trip to Australia 🇦🇺
Go to Nz as well if you are going to Aus 😀
I’m guessing you are from Alaska air Nz offers flights from Vancouver you could go To auckland then queenstown on A320 then from queenstown you can go to aus derict.
Another note it’s funny because me and my dad are planning trip to Alaska :)
Continue to save credit card points to redeem for business class flights to Asia!
Start my going solo course… that’s about it :p
i’m gonna need it :p
I’ve got a few…
- Fly out of the country (LHR, FRA, SYD)
- Start training for my pilots license
- Possibly get my gliders license
- Go to JFK, LAX, DEN, and SEA/BFI for spotting
- Save up for a Canon T7i and a Sigma 100-500mm.
- Going overseas again this year. With Bangkok and Seoul as possible candidates. (We saw a pretty interesting discount for tour trip to Korea)
- Going to take a MAX owned by either Garuda or Lion
- (Hopefully) Going to take 787-10 for the first time, and also it would be my first trip with 787. Possibly with Singapore Airlines who will take their -10s this March
- Posting some of my Trip Reports on flight-report
Visit my family from Texas for Thanksgiving
But for next year:
Mine would have to be, flying out of the country, doing some more plane spotting, and taking my first lessons to get my PPL
- Fly on a plane for the first time since 2015:-/
I have two:
-Start ground school and PPL.
-Fly on 737 MAX
Uh, similar to this?
Fly out of the country once again(already planning two trips and this is very likely to happen)
Fly more in general
Fly the 737 Max
Fly the A350 again (it was a great experience on Finnair)
Fly the 787 again (it was a great experience on Air Canada)
Get some sort of frequent flyer status (as much as I fly, i still haven’t gotten status)
Get more frequent flyer miles
Learn to fly (i wish but i’m not old enough) :(
I want to get in the cockpit of all the planes I fly on!
Goals and resolutions are two different things. Thanks for the reply!
My school held a aviation quiz and the main prize was a personal flight with an experienced pilot. Surprisingly i won and now ill go flying in the summer. My goal is to (at least) fly a powered plane in a straight line for the first time at he age of 15. And of course just enjoy the moment and have a good experience.
Well I could have been beginning the application for commercial pilot training but that is on hold until 2019. I have a few other goals though:
- Relearn maths and physics
- Go on the A350
- Fly on a ULH flight
- Get a job at an airport to earn money
- Look into applying for ATC at NATS
- Befriend more pilots
- Get on the LH/SAS/BA A32N or the LOT73M