2017 Trip Planning

Last year on January 16th I posted a thread asking where you all are planning trips to in 2016. This year I am posting early, on the 15th, asking where you are planning to go in 2017.

Same question:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/2016-trip-planning-updated-with-pics/22577

7 Likes

I am planning a trip to St Maarten June 15th. American through CLT or Delta through ATL.

Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to the IF meetup at TNCM.

11 Likes

Planning a trip to Florida/India/England ^_^

3 Likes

I feel like you’re going to be that creepy man, sitting on your blanket by yourself looking at girls.

12 Likes

I’m used to it.

4 Likes

Hopefully flying to Vail sometime during spring for some skiing. SAS A330-300 to Norway and back in summer.

9 Likes

You should plan a quick trip by Denmark, tickets are about 50$ only.

1 Like

Ottawa At The End Of March. Many Firsts For Me! First Time On A 777, And A320! And First Time Flying Into Toronto, And Ottawa!
My Flight Goes YYJ-YVR On Dash 8-300, Then YVR-YYZ On 777-200LR, The YYZ-YOW On A320.

On Way Back Its YOW-YYZ On Another A320, Then YYZ-YVR On A321, Then YVR-YYJ On Q400

Then In Either July Or August YYJ-YVR, Then YVR-YKA On The Q400, Or Dash 8-300

3 Likes

I just received the flight details. I fly home from Haneda to Munich (Lufthansa A340-600) and from Munich to Zagreb (Croatia Airlines Dash 8 Q400)

1 Like

Seattle in February.
Cancun in April
Going home in May on SAS A330
Copenhagen-Stockholm-Oslo-Copenhagen with SAS A320(Neo) and 737.
Mallorca with SAS in July (A321)
London with SAS in July (A320)
Dubai with Qatar in October (787/320)

2 Likes

Probably Sydney to Auckland twice and maybe, just maybe, go back to Vanuatu!😎🇦🇺

I’m planning to visit Panama in May. Perhaps I’ll visit Atlanta during the summer.

Sure, if you pay for SAS Business! ;)

It’s called SAS plus when it’s not long haul. 🙄

1 Like

I was talking about EWR-CPH-OSL not EWR-OSL-CPH.

1 Like

Oh well. You should book IAH-IAD-CPH-OSL on May 31st instead. Would be pretty cool to fly with you.

Ah, May 31st is too early for me unfortunately.

2 Likes

Anyway, me and @Mats_Edvin_Aaro is planning on lunch in Oslo one day, you should join us if you were up there

4 Likes

Going Denver-Vancouver, then continuing on Vancouver-Tokyo. Fly back Osaka-San Francisco, Sf-Denver.
Denver-Montreal in the summer
Denver-LA in the late summer.

Home. Go home.

1 Like