2017 Infinite Flight Olympics | Team USA

Introduction: Greetings! Welcome to the official Team USA Recruitment Thread for the Infinite Flight Olympics! Are you interested in joining a fun and professional Olympic team that also represents the United States? If so, you’ve come to the right place!

Meet the Leaders:
@FlyFi - Founder and Leader of Team USA
@Bobby - Administrator of Team USA
@Nathan - Administrator of Team USA

Team Requirements:
In order to ensure our users are experienced, we have a set of requirements that must be met by each candidate. In addition, a short test will follow to check the applicant’s general knowledge.

Requirements:

• Ability to maintain a Pro Subscription
  • Grade 3 or Higher
  • Basic Knowledge of ATC Procedures
  • Ability to join our Slack Team and maintain activity

How to Join:
Joining our team is fairly simple; all you need to is fill out the following form:

Best of luck! :)

Our Fleet: At Team USA, we offer a wide fleet of aircraft in the United Airlines livery. In addition, our main hub where we will practice is KORD, Chicago O’Hare International Airport. The following aircraft make up our fleet:

• Airbus A320
  • Boeing 737-800
  • Boeing 737-900
  • Boeing 747-400
  • Boeing 757-200 (Merger)
  • Boeing 767-300 (Merger)
  • Boeing 777-200ER (Merger)
  • Boeing 787-9
  • Boeing 787-10
  • Bombardier Dash-8 Q400

Our Team:
@FlyFi
@Bobby
@Nathan
@Humberto
@Ksisky
@r3life
@Ben
@Kevin_Potthast
@Samuel_Szeto
@UpgradeMe
@Etrain
@2345

Frequently Asked Questions:
Add a reply if you have a question not on this list!

How often are the Olympic events?
Events are held every weekend. We will usually have practices once or twice beforehand.

Would I be able to leave the team at any time?
Of course! Although we dislike seeing our members having to leave, we understand that unexpected circumstances can occur. We prefer if you contact us in advance prior to leaving, however.

Do I have to attend every practice and every Olympic event?
No. We would love if every member could remain active and dedicated in order to attend all Team USA practices and events, but of course, we understand if you must attend any other commitments.

We look forward to competing this year, and let the games begin!

16 Likes

Good luck team USA!🇺🇸🇺🇸

8 Likes

We’ll do our best this year. After all, we are known for our professionalism. ;)

11 Likes

definitely will apply! Canadians are ok to join aswell, correct?

1 Like

I’m quite sure that you don’t have to be from a specific country, those are just the teams. Anyway, regardless yes, you can apply.

I’ve applied! if possible please contact me via PM on here rather than email!

UPDATE:

Hello, and thanks for everyone’s interest in joining the team this year!

Several people have applied for the team, and we are open to accept more applications at the moment. However, applications for the team will close at 6PM EDT, tomorrow. If you want to join the team and have not applied, then I highly suggest you do it before the closing time, because we will not accept any more applications after that! I’d hate to tell anyone that they cannot join the team this year.

The Olympics are very close, and we have to make sure Team USA is prepared! Therefore, our first practice event will be this Sunday. If you were accepted, join the Slack team for more information.

Let’s go for gold this year!

#TeamUSA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
#goforgold
#teamspirit

1 Like

just to be safe, i will be arriving from a cadet camp on sunday. if im accepted, i may or may not be able to make it. just saying this as i wont be able to contact you during camp.

1 Like

Our applications have closed, and we’re sending PMs our to all our applicants. Thank you to everyone who applied to join our team, and we’re looking forward to competing this year!

🇺🇸🇺🇸

6 Likes

UPDATE:

Hello, again.

It appears that we are missing one member and two reserves.

Reserve- Is able to practice with the team, and takes another member’s spot if he/she is missing from an event.

Therefore, we have opened up applications again, only for another 48 hours. Applications will officially close on Tuesday at 1PM EST. This is the final chance for anyone who wants to play in the Olympic Games, representing Team USA.

We’ve got this! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.