2016 Retrospective and Global Flight Teaser!

I’m guessing the place is Reno Nevada?

5 Likes

Looks good!

Sad I can’t watch the video, as its blocked in China, but nice work!

I have to admit, I’m a little worried how FDS is selling practically identical variants separately. For example, the Dash 8 has the Securite Civale variant, with a larger belly. I feel like selling the C-130 variants separately, especially the C-130 ACJ, H and J separately is a little… greedy? It makes me a little worried about FDS and the way they are selling.

Other than that, I am relatively happy.

7 Likes

The video tutorials are fantastic,;excellent information! Love the new features that have been released. I have no words for the sneak peek, simply outstanding! FDS had done so much in 2016, can’t wait to see what 2017 brings!

7 Likes

Excellent!!! Can’t wait for the updates!

On a side note what are the different in live and live+?

I already have a year subscription…

2 Likes

It’s not only the amazing scenery that does it for me - but those beatiful atmospheric effects. This brings Infinite Flight into a whole new (PC Level Quality) ballpark.

5 Likes

We make more complex airplanes and we can’t sell them for more than $5 without being obliterated by some users, so this is a nice alternative to satisfy everyone :)

49 Likes

Good point. I guess aircraft like the 787 and such do take a lot of money to make, and I do enjoy flying them. Still, I do believe that, but I still enjoy and love the work you do. 😊

4 Likes

My birthday then this, the absolute best, thanks devs :)

4 Likes

Holy sh*t. I expected the terrain to be pretty good, but I did NOT expect this.

27 Likes

Live only let’s you fly online.
Live+ gets you all regions and all planes and let’s you fly online.

5 Likes

I’m at shock too bud. The city textures look a lot more realistic.

4 Likes

Is there snow? ;)

4 Likes

Amazing Work!

2 Likes

This looks amazing! I can’t wait. thank you Laura!

2 Likes

I hope I’m not dreaming 🤔

5 Likes

Hey I have a question would I be able to help you create planes or cockpits as it looks awesome to do

3 Likes

i believe you have already asked that :) and you didnt get an answer.

2 Likes

Looks better than Aerofly

11 Likes

But guys what will the scenery look like on iPads and all that because Laura has tested it on pc

2 Likes

The same…

2 Likes