2000th Hour Flight Challenge

Hello!

I am about to hit 2000 hours in IF! To celebrate, I decided to ask you what I should attempt for my 2000th hour flight. What crazy challenge should I attempt to reach 2000 hours? Leave your suggestions down below!

Thanks!

Possible Challenges:

1. C172 Transatlantic.
  2. Fly around the world domestically.
  3. Singapore to New York, nonstop.
  4. Long Haul
  5. Pakyong at full capacity
3 Likes

Try cross the Atlantic in a C172

2 Likes

Nonstop or with stopovers?

1 Like

Stopovers, but with the least number of spotovers possible

1 Like

*120kt headwind has entered the chat *

7 Likes

Well I don’t think a Cessna will cruise at FL340 😂 there probably aren’t any winds at like 5000

2 Likes

Fly WSSS-KJFK Singapore A350-900

1 Like

Hey you never know…

*Charles Lindbergh has entered the chat *

2 Likes

Maybe you could do a long haul.

1 Like

This is literally impossible without stops. Even if you do stops i’m not sure you would make it.

This isn’t really a challenge as it’s a route which is operated IRL.

How is this even possible?

1 Like

Try the Cessna challenge, it sounds fun

1 Like

This is good challenge for you .
Try to fly from VEPY and land again on 350 with full load passengers cargo and fuel .

2 Likes

Definitely possible with stops. Many options for stopover airports when taking a northern route.

Some nations have territories around the world. Flying between these makes domestic circumnavigation possible.

Choose anything you want, good luck and congrats on 2000 @NuggetFornia

2 Likes

Perhaps the challenge with C172 will be difficult and I will choose from Singapore to New York without stopping.

1 Like

These are all great ideas, and I’ll probably try them all some day. Thanks for all of your help!

1 Like

These are the overseas territories of France, so it’s definitely possible to fly around the world domestically.

Paris - Cayenne - Tahiti - New Caledonia - Reunion - Paris could be the route to take.

2 Likes

I think we can cut New Caledonia. Time for an ultra long haul.