20000 Hours of flying time

Hello everyone .
With the Corona virus and everyone stays at home i don’t have any thing to do accept flying.
So today i complete my 20000 Happy Hours .
I know someone I respect he told me one day complete 50000 Hours of flying and i know it’s will take long time so I will keep flying .

77 Likes

Whoa, that’s awesome dude! Good job!

6 Likes

This one?

Congratulations! Do you only do those ULR flights, or do you also do some short/medium haul flights?

3 Likes

Have always admired your dedication, great job. And i think it also goes to your rival Kuwait

3 Likes

In the US, that’s an ATP license and then some. Too bad it’s just a mobile flight simulator ):

Edit: Looks like I missed a 0. Now, 20,000 hours is the time of an experienced airline captain!

13 Likes

Congratulations!, that’s no easy feat.

3 Likes

My dude holy moley you could be an airline pilot🤯. Congrats

5 Likes

Ohhh wow! Congratulations!
You are amazing! Next milestone: 50000 hours of flying time 😃

3 Likes

Puts my hours to shame😂 i only have 2500, congrats on this achievement as not many if any have hit over 2 years of flight time, 4000 more hours and it will be 3 years pretty much

5 Likes

Wow that’s some mileage under your belt congrats, I’ve seen you a few times doing some crazy long flights 😁 Did you not recently circumnavigate the equator?

3 Likes

Over 2 years in the skys of IF is that correct? Incredible!!!

5 Likes

You are one incredible flight simmer @iidvdii!.. 🤩

I am in awe.

3 Likes

Amazing! How long did you spend to get to 20k?

3 Likes

Yeah 833 days 😳

4 Likes

My device would actually explode, haha

3 Likes

That’s over 2 years of nonstop flying…wow
Congrats, when was the last time you went outside?

6 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

And there’s me counting the hours down to 5000 hours of flying. Hahaha (85 to go)

2 Likes

And I thought that 3000 hours was big I am about to hit it and 800 landings in the same flight :)

2 Likes

How can you have more landing than online flights 🤯! HUGE congrats BTW

2 Likes