200 landings in 1 day

Hey guys I was free for the whole day so I decided to spend a few hours trying to get as many landings as possible at EHAM. I started of the day on 37 landing in 90days and finished on 256. How many have you done in 1 day? Feel free to change topic

7 Likes

Imagine in 90 days from now how low that number would drop…

That’s some dedication though!

7 Likes

I once got 189 in a day… Grinding for G5 😂

5 Likes

Yup it’ll go down by 200 overnight 😂

1 Like

yeah I’m trying get grade 5 but I got a violation yesterday oof

1 Like

my wife is obsessed with Christmas sales so every store I’d drop her off and then park and fly patterns

Got up to 122 landings during the outing, currently my highest for a day. I’m gonna be so unhappy when those expire in 90 days

9 Likes

Yeah it’s going to be crushing in 90 days

If you average 3 a day, you’ll hit 270 during the 90 days between now and them dropping off… stay focused and you’ll be fine 👍

1 Like

@Nate_Schneller why haven’t you posted your day of landings record that you did months ago :)

2 Likes

Great to see the dedication being put in, I tend to build my way up slowly because in 90 days that number will plummet down.

2 Likes

The record was mainly on XP (I hit around 130k), not really the landings. But I do recall topping the landing charts too, just can’t remember the number… 🤦🏻‍♂️

On another note, pretty impressive if I do say so myself. 👍🏻

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.