20.3 Hotfix Now Available

We’ve fixed a potential cause for this but had no way of reproducing the issue in house. Let me know if you see it again after downloading the hotfix

2 Likes

Will do! I did have another one in a Super long haul around 2 days ago unfortunately I couldn’t find a way to get the 400mb replay file to u so I’m sorry I couldn’t be any help 😅

The way to reproduce I’m pretty sure the bug / glitch starts to happen at around 30-32 hrs flight time.

Yeah, this is hard for us to debug I’m afraid. Let me know how you get on

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for the amazing efforts I will report any repeats of the bug after downloading the hot fix 👍🏼

1 Like

Finally we can see the wingflex again!

FINALLY! I was dying for this to be fixed!

I had to turn on the seatbelt sign for the first time in weeks! Yes!

2 Likes

If you are using Chinese Apple Store, please head into the topic below. We introduced two ways to update Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Perfect! Can’t wait for the next update!

Thanks ! Does it also include the fix for blurry cockpit?

Thank you! The visibility thing was a big problem!

You can fix that by making sure graphics are on high

Thank you very much. 🥂

Talking about an actual bug identified. Even with all graphics high, flaps limitation speeds and other cockpit inscriptions can’t be read anymore.

I have three things

1. When are you guys going to add the Pratt & Whitney PW2037 engines to the 757 and C-17 globemaster
  2. Can you also add realistic sounds to the C-130H/ AC-130 and a separate sound for the C-130J/J-30
  3. Can you add the new fat lbert livery to C-130J and also new liveries for all C-130 including the Minnesota ANG with black nose and can you guys also add JATO/ Jet Assisted Takeoff to the fat albert C-130H Hercules it would make the game more fun also when jato happens it has flames and smoke. I hope you guys take this into consideration.

Woooo hooo finally it is here!
I will test it out tonight crossing the Atlantic tonight😎
Thank you so much 😁👏👏👏

what exactly was wrong with turbulence before?

1 Like

Not sure for the B757 but for the C-17, it would need a rework for the new engine sounds to come.

You can vote for that here

In order for the new engine sound on the C-130, it needs a rework.

For these things to come, it needs a rework. Please vote here.

I don’t think flames and smoke will be coming to Infinite Flight, sorry

2 Likes

Excellent - was weird that the poor visibility at Gatwick followed me all the way to the Maldives!