20.3 Hotfix Now Available

Great news, although I hope it’s good stuff! (Theoretically it will be) lol. Thanks Cameron!

1 Like

Yes! Finnaly! I was flying and there was no turbulence even at 50kts.

3 Likes

This was much needed! 🙂

1 Like

thank you so much for the fix, I can confirm the wing flex is well present now and super nice

2 Likes

Excellent to see, great work as always.

Also I was the 27th comment and 69th (nice) like. Honestly nobody cares but I thought I’d share it as everyone else does…

7 Likes

Are we aware of the issue where the wind starts freaking out when you’re on final for a airport?

1 Like

Excellent job everyone for making this Hotfix!

1 Like

We’re not aware of that. Could you open a new topic in support if this happens again, including the airport and its METAR, and the aircraft you’re using? Thanks!

2 Likes

If only the JetBlue livery was released with sigh

3 Likes

ur probs at an airport where there’s the winds and then the gusting ones. which makes the winds go crazy

1 Like

OMG thank you for finally adding “ Added the option to append an imported flight plan onto an existing one”

1 Like

Yes of course, it just happens to be every airport i land at so it must be a bug of some sort

1 Like

when u look at the metar of the airport ur landing at. Do u ever see this 28016G20KT .

1 Like

Great Update!

1 Like

Yesterday I was on final at DTW and all of a sudden my speed indicator starts going crazy. Could it have been cause the winds were gusting 20kts?

3 Likes

Same issue I have every time!

2 Likes

Doesn’t the indicator start going crazy when winds are gusting more?

2 Likes

Yep always! Both start going crazy the wind indicator and the speed indicator

2 Likes

Great update! Much needed! Thanks Infinite Flight staff!

1 Like

I’m gonna try updating after I land here in L.A and see if it happens after.

2 Likes