20.3 Hotfix Now Available

so ur airspeed is basically the speed at which the air is passing on ur wings

1 Like

Yey since the fix The Wing Effect on turbulence will be seen again

1 Like

Does this mean if a flight plan is already filed, we no longer need to use the move up/down button to correctly move waypoints if said waypoints were added after the main flight plan was already filed? As in we can just select where to insert the waypoints rather than the waypoints automatically getting added to the end of the log?

1 Like

No, this means if you import a flight plan from a file, you can add it to your existing flight plan instead of completely replacing it

2 Likes

Sounds good!But it seems that Chinese Server cannot be updated.🙏

1 Like

Unfortunately, Infinite Flight isn’t available in China at this time. More information is here:

2 Likes

Hi!!! thanks a lot for letting me know.
Waiting for 3d buildings and more in the future 😉

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. If you don’t mind me asking, don’t we already have this ability?

1 Like

No, this is when you import from a file:

3 Likes

Ah I see. Thank you for clarifying.

2 Likes

Does this turbulence fox apply to high altitude flying?

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for the speedy fix! It’s definitely working as I’m passing CLT getting rocked!😂

1 Like

Hey Cameron any update on the " No sub found “ bug/error?

1 Like

We’ve fixed a potential cause for this but had no way of reproducing the issue in house. Let me know if you see it again after downloading the hotfix

2 Likes

Will do! I did have another one in a Super long haul around 2 days ago unfortunately I couldn’t find a way to get the 400mb replay file to u so I’m sorry I couldn’t be any help 😅

The way to reproduce I’m pretty sure the bug / glitch starts to happen at around 30-32 hrs flight time.

Yeah, this is hard for us to debug I’m afraid. Let me know how you get on

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for the amazing efforts I will report any repeats of the bug after downloading the hot fix 👍🏼

1 Like

Finally we can see the wingflex again!

FINALLY! I was dying for this to be fixed!