20.3 Hotfix Now Available

Cool, cannot wait to shake my dear passengers again!

My FedEx wings are finally wobbling in 40kts winds

Ahh wobbling… I like that ;)

Hi @Cameron

First of all thank you for this (20.3) update, BUT;

If there is turbulence and wind variability and the oscillation caused by the aircraft,
Where is the “YAW DAMPER” Feature …?

I tried this on different planes and different routes and at different altitudes.
And every time the plane shakes unreasonably, too much …

It is absolutely necessary to bring Y / D (Yaw Damper) feature.

I would appreciate it if you consider it 👍
Good work…

Yaw Damper (info link)

Airbus Family
images

Boeing Family
images (1)

Roll Mode (general)

😍😍😍 that is like a late Xmas gift1

1 Like

We don’t have this in game currently.

For now, you can vote here for it to be added

1 Like

Turbulence is nice :)

Yes
I voted 👍

One question, why we do have turbulence always in the skies? I think in real life the plane is not shaking all the time, maybe you can fly through a turbulence area but not all the flight. Is this going to be fixed/improved in the future?

I haven’t gotten the hotfix yet

The passengers were fully aware I’d downloaded the hotfix after I’d begun my descent into windy Seattle haha!

1 Like

It should be there. Are you on Apple or Android?

Yeah, iPhone

Search up Infinite Flight and see if it works. It could’ve already updated for you

1 Like

Oh, yeah my phone was hiding it for some reason. Thanks!

1 Like

Can you help me with an error please?

You can use the search feature at the top right if your having issues, if you can’t find the solition, go ahead and create a #support topic!

It was cool to be shaked a bit again! Thanks for the fix!

There’s isn’t always Turbulence

Infinite Flight Team
I want to tell you that I have been a user for several years of this great teamwork to achieve this great “Infinite Flight Flight Simulator,” and it has attracted a lot of attention in the painting of the planes. especially from my country Bolivia and from Paraguay Chile or Venezuela and I want to ask you not to forget to put our airlines that made history in our countries there are also many users that we would like to feel part of the team and see paintings that represent us the forgotten countries for infinite Flight and well with all the respect and admiration that I have for the great achievements that infinite Flight has come to have I wish you the best and many greetings and we hope you read my to hope for the best
Greetings and blessings Infinite Flight Team!