20.3 Hotfix - iOS ATC App Crashes

We donโ€™t like to see people experience crashes and ruined flights, so this was our top priority since the initial report of the issue :)

Thanks for your patience!

22 Likes

Thanks so much for the fix! Unfortunately I got downgraded to grade 2 cause I got got a level 3 violation due to landing without ATC.

1 Like

Thank you for the fix will update when available

1 Like

Thank you for this hotfix!

2 Likes

Apple: up and changes Text To Speech Engine
Infinite Flight:

6 Likes

U can write to @appeals

1 Like

YES! Thank you so much, guys! This was an issue for me and it was so annoying!

3 Likes

Nice! finally no muted atc class ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Yes !!! Great job on this Iโ€™ve been waiting !!! I knew as soon as I received an notification It would be this .

1 Like

Yes please get this appealed. This should not have happened.

2 Likes

Thank you infinite flight Staff for the fast fix ๐Ÿค—

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Thank you Cam and teams for job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Like

thank goodness this was adressed quickly because I took off from warsaw around 90 minutes ago and atc audio was fine and then i contact london center about 10-15 minutes ago and i couldnโ€™t hear a thing

2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the issue! Back to gaming time:)

Tech Support.

1 Like

Thanks very much, 3 times I had to exit the app on the landing runway because the last command I could respond to was " cleared to land"โ€ฆ Keep up the good work. And now you can resume work on my LiveFlight request ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ no rush mate!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Thanks for the fix team! Canโ€™t wait to get back in the virtual skies! ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Never ceases to amaze me how quick the Infinite Flight team is to fix issues. Thank you for all you do! Keep up the good work and we will continue to fill your skies !

1 Like

Hi, Hunter here, I noticed it too on Tuesday never knowing what the problem was until now. I just hope it can be solved soon. Thanks.

2 Likes

Is anyone else still having issues? I just started a flight after the update and could hear ground, got airborne and now canโ€™t hear ATC at all. Can see the text but thatโ€™s it

3 Likes