20.3 - Hotfix 2 for iOS ATC Issues

Yes, we’re just waiting for a fix from Apple

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thanks again for more determination and hard work to fix this recurring issue 😎✈️

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That was pretty quick!

1 Like

Sorry to say that yes i am still having issues, i will try the troubleshooting method once i land and edit this with what happens. It happened during my second flight when i changed the camera to the cockpit one.

2 Likes

Lag/FPS drop after first Hotfix

I went ahead and made a topic

1 Like

I’m only having Alex and Samantha voice after the hot fix. Where’s Aaron, Gordon and other vocoders?

3 Likes

Same issue with me!

2 Likes

Alex and Samantha are the only 2 confirmed to work with the hotfix; the others will be implemented after Apple fixes their TTS problem.

4 Likes

Oh ok! Thanks!

Thank you😀

1 Like

Downloaded hotfix 2. Everything was fine until I was on final and the live server was disconnected. Did never connect

1 Like

This hotfix shouldn’t affect your connecting to the Live server, it potentially could have been a connection issue between you and our server. If you see it become a trend, please open a topic in #support so we can look into it more

1 Like

Cameron in type in hotfix in the App Store and their is no app in the App Store called hotfix

1 Like

No, it’s an update to Infinite Flight. A “hotfix” is just the type of update (meaning we’re just fixing critical bugs) :)

2 Likes

Go in to the App Store and search infinite flight, click Infinite Flight and after a few seconds if the update has reached your device it will change from “Open” to “Update” hit update and then you are all set on completion of the update😎

1 Like

Thank you for telling me

2 Likes

Glad I could help 😁✈️

1 Like

JargoGaming do you play infinite flight

2 Likes

after all, and I do mean ALL the steps, still experiencing ATC voices dropouts