20.2 crashing after a few minutes

Hello everyone! I’m experiencing some crashes after 20.2

Every time I join for a new flight, the app crashes, it happens about 30 or 40 minutes after the spawn. Already set the graffics all to low and the problem is still happening.

When grafics on High, the app crashes faster than when in low graffics

iPad (6th generation, IOS 14.1)

(If this is a known issue, tell me, I will delete the post to not disturb any mods/ devs)

Hope you guys understand my issue

1 Like

Do anyone recommend me to do something?

1 Like

Hi there, can you let me know what other graphic settings you use please?

1 Like

I normally use all high and anti aliasing on

For this test I turned all low and turned off anti aliasing, still crashing

1 Like

Do you frequently clear your scenery cache?

1 Like

If anyone that was at NZWN yesterday when I was controlling (TS), can prove, my app crashed 2 or 3 times and I was on low graffics

1 Like

Some times in a week

1 Like

When you clear, does it make any difference? Does it get a bit better?

1 Like

Cleared it yesterday and it’s still crashing, hope the hotfix fix it

1 Like

Since you said it crashes about 30-40 minutes after you spawn for the flight. I’d recommend after your critical stage in the flight (takeoff), and when you are using autopilot, to turn the brightness all the way down

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll test it today and let’s see if this works

1 Like

Yeah it didn’t work, did a quick flight and crashed again

1 Like

Does the flight just quit or do you get a message that says “Infinite Flight has Stopped”?

Are you using any 3rd party add-ons?

1 Like

Basically, after the time I said above, the screen turns black for 0.5 or 1 second and then the app close.

No 3rd party add-ons in use.

And this is as a pilot correct, not ATC?

2 Likes

The issue happens on the two scenarios, when I’m in the tower and when I’m in the plane, this happened yesterday when I was controlling NZWN on TS

Ok I know you posted something yesterday for controlling but we are trying to help but lets focus on the flying crashes right now.

1 Like

Roger, sorry about that

I’m also experiencing crashing. I have a 7th gen iPad. 14 IOS. I am using third party apps. I loaded into YSSY and it had a horrible time with frame rate. Then I couldn’t even see the map. I got it to load and am cute toy landing with the stars in the sky on the ocean and no coast or land to speak of

Hope Chris fix our problems haha