20.2 Crashes

Hey community,
Although I can launch IF as per normal after updating to 20.2, the game seems to crash the moment I press fly solo, fly online, as well as view stats. I can go to the ATC menu though. I’ve tried reinstalling the app once but to no avail. I’m using an iPhone 8 Plus. Thank you!

3 Likes

Encountered the same issue, when I tried unlinking IFC account and relinking. Before that everything was normal but now I could only access settings and ATC menu (pressing anywhere else will cause an instant crash)
Edit: iPhone 6s plus iOS 13.6(works fine in open beta)

1 Like

Same issue here.

try restarting you phone

1 Like

That doesn’t work I’ve tried a good few times.

Same here on Samsung Galaxy A10e

I tried every troubleshooting method you could think of. Not working.

1 Like

it working fine for me

try to do a force stop

Well not for me . Deinstalled few times and rstarted device

I’ve same problem on iPhone 8. I’ve restated phone and reinstalled app, still crashes once I press fly online and solo

3 Likes

Encountered the same and still not yet fixed
Having issues with my Stats my landings from Open Beta isn’t showing now on the update
Reduced my XPs and Flight hours🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Same just had a crash iPhone 8 Plus
😭😞 when i go to fly it crashes.

2 Likes

Sadly I couldn’t even have a chance to check my stats 😢

1 Like

Out of interest, have you got to fly at all since the release of 20.2, or has it crashed everytime you attempt to fly?

1 Like

Like what I said above, upon release it works just fine but but when I unlinked and relinked my account it started crashing

1 Like

Ok, I have not yet linked my IFC account because I don’t have a pro restriction, and mine works just fine.

Therefore it is linked with what you said above.

1 Like

It was working for me yesterday evening, but this morning it’s just not working.

1 Like

My app crashes when I try to enter in the replay. I restart my device and reinstalled the app, but nothing works. I use and iPad 6 with iPadOS 14.1

1 Like

Same! Can’t figure out what happened to my IF during those hours 🧐

1 Like