20.1 update issues

Hello everyone i hope all of your are enjoying the new update because im not since the new update came I’ve had a lot of trouble today i did an 11hr flight and when i started decending the app crash when i join a server is laggy i can’t see other users,my frames are trash and i cant enjoy the game😔 is there a way to fix this
HELP!!

1 Like

What graphic settings and device are you currently using?

1 Like

Please check this

1 Like

I recommend lowering your graphics and restarting the device. You can also check out the following link.

2 Likes

Also check this

2 Likes

Galaxy s10 pro i have my graphics on medium

And btw guys this happens when i enter a server with alot of people

I am going through the same thing. Lag is a horrible thing isn’t it. I think that the crashing is because of the amount of people that have been playing that game the last few days. Today all of my friends were disconnected and kicked out of the expert server . I think this is because the servers have not fully recovered from yesterday yet. This issue will probably take a bit because of the excess people trying to enter the servers at the same time and also because of the amount of people on the servers already. I think all we can do now is wait.

The S10 pro is a lot better of a device than what I have, but for me switching from medium everything to low everything made the experience smoothen out, almost just like it was before the update.

Also go on tail cam and point it to the sky during longer flights, my device is 5 years old and I completed a 12 hour flight on medium everything last night.

1 Like

I think everyone is just roasting the servers right now. I’m pretty sure they said that fixed the crashes, so, it’s probably just overloaded at the moment. Should be good in a day or two.

2 Likes

My IPad crashed at TOD 3 hrs in.

1 Like

Try turning your airplane count to none. It’s probably because the game is trying to load too much.

2 Likes

I’m using a Lenovo 3G tablet, and this b777 update is making everything lag.
My settings are high for aircraft and scenery, low for rendering. Once i place every setting on medium to low, sure its much smoother but the game looks to dated and unplayable. In my opinion of course.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.