20.1 Hotfix Now Available

This will fix lag issues such as the camera change lag?

2 Likes

I am having constant app crashes upon spawning and have never flown anywhere since version 20.1 has been updated. I am crossing my fingers that this hotfix will solve the app crashes, scrolling through the navigation data after spawning. 🀞

3 Likes

So I have to restart the app for the 772 3D model automatic update?

3 Likes

Thanks! Hope this all works out, you guys are working hard!

2 Likes

Cough cough somethin’s telling me there is a surprise cough cough 😬😬😬

2 Likes

Just got that feeling πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

1 Like

Will be pushed, artists are still working on it :) Thanks for your patience!

5 Likes

Oh okay sorry ! Thanks

Thanks Cameron. But I’ve noticed something on the new update. The spoiler animation is very different compared to the one that you showed off on the infinite flight instagram page…

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes, social media posts are works in progress, things can change due to constraints in the final version

6 Likes

Great to Hear, Can’t waitπŸ‘

Awww that’s a bummer! I loved those animations 😭😭😭

It is impossible to fly with the B772 and the B737 family. The lake is ending everything, and the constant closing of the game is very boring.
I would be very grateful and happy, if you fix these mistakes of closing the game …

This hotfix addresses some of these issues. Download it on the store and try it out :)

3 Likes

grrr πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Have you received the hotfix yet?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has this fixed the issue I’ve been having? I couldn’t even begin pushback before it crashed

Thank you Cameron! βœˆοΈπŸ’™

Does the hot fix address the issue of not being able to open up the grade table.