20.1 Hotfix Now Available

Thx for all your hard work devs couldnt have this amazing sim without you guys

5 Likes

Brilliant news, thank you!

5 Likes

could you guys devs tell us what did you change or solution in order to fix this?
Kindly enlighten us

we appreciate for the hotfix

3 Likes

I got 3 crashes out of 9 flights on the 20.1
I feel pretty lucky lol

5 Likes

Yes. these should all be fixed

5 Likes

S10 issue happens to devices with the Exynos chipset, we’re trying to reproduce the issue on our end with a test device and we’re working towards a fix as quick as possible. Thanks for your patience!

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like I have got it yet. Hope it comes soon, I’m on iOS.

2 Likes

welp… i have an exynos… rip me

2 Likes

Like what was said it will roll out during the day

2 Likes

Brilliant hotfix. Especially for today. Although the issues have never affected me I’m still pleased to know that the crashing is relieved for all.

Hot logo for the hotfix by the way

4 Likes

Also, when could we see an update from NAVBLUE regarding the errors in navigation data?
@Cameron

3 Likes

If your device is heating up excessively, this is likely because the settings are too high for your device. You can turn them down in the settings page:

Some heat is to be expected as Infinite Flight is a graphically-intensive app.

5 Likes

Ah thank you

3 Likes

@Cameron So I’m doing a long haul flight currently and if some users are running on the hot fix and I’m not yet will the game kick me out or crash?

3 Likes

Nothing will affect you. You can update the app whenever for the benefits afterwards.

3 Likes

Ok cool. I was wondering since I’m assuming the code in the app is a bit different

2 Likes

do we need to download it from the app store? Sorry this is prob a dumb question

2 Likes

We push navigation updates on a monthly basis, and we’re looking into issues reported with data. No timeframe for fixes right now but we’re reviewing every report. Feel free to DM me if you find anything pressing :)

8 Likes

As @Ecoops123 said, there should be no direct effects. But we highly recommend you install the hotfix as soon as possible to avoid issues with other users when flying online (as we have included some server updates too)

7 Likes

Yes, it’s an app update :)

5 Likes