20.1 Hotfix Now Available

Today, we’re pushing a hotfix that addresses issues in 20.1. It has been rolled out to Android and iOS and will reach your device sometime today. Included in this hotfix are fixes to common app crashes, some server improvements, and ATC fixes.

In addition to the hotfix, we also have some B772 model fixes coming from our 3D artists which will be pushed to your app automatically as a content update. These changes will not require an app update.

We encourage all users to download the hotfix as soon as it’s available in the App Store or Google Play. Thank you for your continued patience as we iron out some of the wrinkles in 20.1!

Be sure to watch our development timeline for a concise source of developer updates. Thank you to everyone for bearing with us over the last few days!

299 Likes

Haven’t experienced any issues myself, but hopefully some of those who did will find some stability. Thanks for the hard work guys!

50 Likes

Thx a lot for all your hard work !

14 Likes

Thank you for your continuous time and effort that you guys put into making this app great!

28 Likes

Awesome! Great to see minor bugs fixed so soon after the update. Good work devs!

4 Likes

thanks. now i can fly better

4 Likes

Thank you 🙏

5 Likes

Will this fix the Austrian livery, app crash on opening grading table, etc.?

3 Likes

just asking… any update on the s10 problem?

4 Likes

Does this relate to the heating up of devices?

3 Likes

Very nice, thank you developers :)

4 Likes

Now when I do the update, and I control, will I still be able to communicate with someone who hasn’t done the hotfix yet?

2 Likes

They said the problem is on samsung’s side. We had an update recently but nothing changed. I guess it was a security update…

3 Likes

oh alright thanks for the info… sadly my main IF device is an S10+

3 Likes

Haven’t experienced any crashes, but this is awesome to see released!

I love this image too, the design is just beautiful!

15 Likes

Thanks for all the continued awesome work you guys are doing! Now I can try to turn my settings back up

3 Likes

Haven’t encountered much difficulty but thank you for your hard work!

3 Likes

Thx for all your hard work devs couldnt have this amazing sim without you guys

5 Likes

Brilliant news, thank you!

5 Likes

could you guys devs tell us what did you change or solution in order to fix this?
Kindly enlighten us

we appreciate for the hotfix

3 Likes