2 years on the Forum

2 years on the IFC

Hello everyone, today is a very special day for me because 2 years ago today I joined the ifc. I played infinite flight a long time ago but never joined the community. It was a very good decision to join this community because it is the best community there is for any flight simulator. I would like to briefly tell you about my infinite flight away. I joined on 11/12/20 in the middle of the covid lockdown. A few weeks later I applied to my first VA, which was followed by several other VAs / VO’s. I joined IFATC at the end of 2021. For me, the IFATC is the best team in Infinite Flight so many nice people who help you in your early days as a controller and also explain things that you don’t know yet, thanks to every IFATC who helped me in my early days. On 3/4/22 I started my IFATC Radar Training, after almost 4 months of training I passed my practical test and was an IFATC Officer. And to this day, 2 years after I joined this communnity, I’m still glad I joined because there are so many nice people here and you get to know new ones every day. Thank you to everyone out there who has always supported me. Now I would like to thank a few people who have accompanied me over the years and have always helped me.

Thanks to @Jumbo-Jan you‘re a really good friend over the years. You both too @Robin3 & @XY_MAGIC , @Aiden_Forusz ❤️ thanks to @NJ24 for being my recruiter for both processes.❤️
Thanks to @Edoardo_C & @Syncline for being my local and Radar Trainer. Thanks for you patience with me 😅❤️
Thanks to @RickG , @FlyRunwayHeading , @FN60fps , @J-F_V ❤️
Thanks to @Tyler_Shelton for your work at IFATC mich appreciated by everyone! Thanks everyone else in IFATC and outside thanks to everyone!
❤️

28 Likes

WOW, two years already. Huge congrats on your achievements within IF. Can’t wait to see where you’ll be in one year. Until then… Happy 2 year IFC anniversary @Henrik003

4 Likes

Congratulations Henrik! Happy Cake Day

5 Likes

Congratulations Henrik! Here’s to many more years!

5 Likes

happy your birthday in IFC!
:)

2 Likes

Congrats Henrik! It’s been super great getting to know you and you’re a great dude! ❤️ Cheers to many more!

3 Likes

Congrats Henrik, two years is definitely some time here. Also, thanks for tagging me! 😊

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 years!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

It seems like you’ve enjoyed the last two years. That’s great! I haven’t been around here for the last two years 😂

2 Likes