2 year anniversary!

I know this is a few days late but January 28th was my 2 year anniversary of being on the IFC. This year I wasnt too active since we didn’t have online school and during the summer my account was changed by school admin so I didn’t log on for a full 2 months. Thankyou to all in the community for making my 2nd year here great. I didn’t hit regular but again I stopped caring about that stuff a loooooooooong time ago. Over the course of 2021/2022 I didn’t do quite as many group flights but I still had fun. I also left a VA and gained a staff position as Events Director at IFGAC. I’d like to thank a few people for making my 2nd year great.
@SWAviator
@USA_ATC
@Zhopkins
@ColtonS
And there are a few more that I forgot the name of. Thanks to all for a great second year. And I hope for a great third.

Happy flying- stormy.

13 Likes

Happy 2 year anniversary mate. I’m sure I’m speaking on behalf of everyone when we say that we enjoy having you in the community and your contributions and presence is fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community and in the virtual skies going into the future.

Take care mate!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary 🎉🥳🎈

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! i recommend you download discourse app to get notifications on ifc

1 Like

Congrats stormy! I recently celebrated my 2 year anniversary as well. I’m glad that I helped make your second year great. Here’s to many more! 🥂

1 Like

Dang, it’s been two years already!?

Congrats @Juan_Travers! Here’s to many more! 🥂

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words guys!

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Thats my OLD username

1 Like

Happy anniversary 🥳!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary 🎉

1 Like

Thanks. Happy late anniversary to you too

2 Likes

thankyou (10 characters)

1 Like

That’s the point. 😜

1 Like

Congrats !

2 Likes

thanks. I like ur pfp

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.