2 violations - Please Revert

I got 2 violations for violently veering off the runway on the training server, as my whole device suddenly went mad - the yaw, roll and throttle was not working. The yaw and throttle just wouldn’t work even though I tried to reset them, and the throttle randomly went to 100%. I will share the replay file with a mod tomorrow, after I sleep as I was planning to do Project Sunrise with my friend and it’s 12:00am right now.

Violations don’t cause a ghosting do they?

If you would like to appeal violations, PM a moderator with replay evidence. They’ll be the ones in charge of the reversal.

7 Likes

Shoot them an email with the replay file. But make sure in the replay that it is clear that it was a game issue not pilot error. Or the violation will stand. If all is good it will be reversed.

Not true. You can get system ghosted if you recieve 5 violations in a row :)

2 Likes

Just to quickly touch on your question;

Gathering 5 Violations in Total within One Session of Playing will give you a so called “System Ghost”, which is not the same as Ghosting/Reported by IFATC on Expert Server. This System Ghost will basically kick you out from the server and you’ll have to wait 7 Days for the Violations to run off.

1 Like

MaxSez: YaYa we heard it all before, it’s not the “Man” it’s the “Machine”… Good Luck on your ”Plea”…
MaxSends

13 Likes

Ahhh. I got 4 violations in a row from falling out the sky. Good to know.

1 Like

I’ve actually had my controls fail once (not responding at all) so this can definitely happen lol

1 Like

If I start go out of control I always just end the flight before the violations rack up;)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.