The second time was on November 26, 2014. I went to ride the plane for Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines) a Bombardier CRJ-900. My seat is 6A half the windows sad. My flight DL4538 when left at 6:24 pm from 30L Runway, Minneapolis/St. Paul (KMSP/MSP) to Nashville (KBNA/BNA) landing on 20R Runway arrive at 7:49 pm for a long 696 miles distance took 1 hour 25 minutes for the highest 37,000 ft altitude level.
- I have my old iPad 4 for the window in the evening early quickly.
Yes, I know have my pictures a little bit blurry from iPad 4 and no smartphone makes no sense? My apologies.
- I wasn’t hungry at Terminal C, KMSP/MSP Airport.
- Interior passengers.
- The book company aircraft Delta both Air Lines and Connection.
- My seat is 6A the left half window.
- The winglets.
- Terminal Gate C, KMSP/MSP.
- De-icing the wet.
- The front cockpit. Nashville (KBNA/BNA).
- Delta Air Lines McDonnell Douglas MD-88. I have my picture was a blurry my apologies. Nashville (KBNA/BNA).
- Baggage Claim 7. I found my big bag color is black heavy.
I look hey to my mom and grandma and went to ride the car from Nashville Airport far to Hamilton, Alabama took 3 half hours! Why we were visiting with family for Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you for watching!