2 Norwegian 787's at FLL

I was at FLL a few hours ago, spotting some aircrafts for a while and enjoyning the sunset, when I saw the Norwegian 787 approaching and landing. I think they do 1 daily flight from Europe to FLL. After that 787 land, another Norwegian 787 landed a few minutes apart. It was a pretty awesome and a rare sight at this airport. One of them parked at his regular gate, and the other one parked away from the terminals, so they unboard the people to the tarmac and took them to the terminal on buses. I dont know the reason for two Norwegian flights arriving at the same time, but it was really nice to watch. Maybe this is not really that important but it was a rare event and I just wanted to share it. Pics are a little low quality, it was an iPad.
IMG_1813
IMG_1822
You can see one 787 on the right parked at the ramp, and the other 787 on the left landing.

11 Likes

At lax I have seen 4 Norwegian 787s at once!

3 Likes

Hi! that is pretty awesome, but please don’t have us squint to see the plane:)

10 Likes

No doubt ! LAX is a really big and popular intl airport and destination. Its not the same situation here at FLL.

2 Likes

Sometimes at Lax, we get 3 Air Tahiti Nui A340’s but 4 Norwegians! that is crazy!

5 Likes

@Cole_Collins LoL, my bad men, thats the best I could do. I’m looking forward to get me a nice camera for spotting.

1 Like

No don’t be sorry Jay, it isn’t your fault!

1 Like

I’ve seen 3 British airways a380 at lax at once!

4 Likes

Nice shots. I love planespotting at FLL.
But for next time, don’t be afraid to zoom in a little 👍🏼

2 Likes

It was an iPad, the more I zoomed the worst it looks. Thats why the shot are pretty far. I just wanted to gave an idea of what I saw :)

2 Likes

Yeah now I get it, I thought you were on Phone, sorry Jay.

1 Like

Squinting