2 Nights, 2 Flights
Hello IFC! Felix here, presenting you with another S&V topic. Today, I’m doing something very different to what I normally do. This was a joined project with @IF787 where we did 2 overnight flights together, and both went very smoothly! We each took 2 photos from each of our flights, adding up to 8 great photos that we approve of!
Special thanks to @IF787 for the flights and letting me create the topic!
Route: HAAB (Addis Ababa) - ZBAA (Beijing Capital)
Livery: Ethiopian Airlines
Flight Time: 10:38
Route: NZAA (Auckland) - RKSI (Seoul)
Livery: Korean Airlines
Flight Time: 11:28
Part One: @Pilot_Felix
- A Positive Rate Over the Piano Tiles!
- Banking Over Uzbekistan!
- The Queen Gently Climbing
- Cruising Over Ishigaki Island
Part 2: @IF787
- Cruising Over the Red Sea
- Banking Into Downwind Approaching Beijing-Capital
- Backtaxiing Runway 05R While @Pilot_Felix Rotates.
- Parallel Approach with @Tyler_Shelton at Seoul. (Mention Approved)
No quiz for this topic today, sorry!
Feel free to state your thoughts and criticisms in the reply section, and have a great day, thanks for looking!