2 Million XP, 3000 Hours, and 1000 landings, all in the span of a week!

Having played IF since 2016, only having a sub for over a year and a half, I have basically grinded IF the entire time, and I miraculously managed to reach 2 amazing goals in the span of a week! One week ago, I reached 3,000 hours, the next day, I reached 1,000 landings, and then, on my flight from LHR-JFK tonight, I reached 2,000,000 xp! I didn’t realize all of that would happen so quickly, both relative to when I got a subscription to pro, and the time between each event. IF is the best simulator I’ve ever played, it is the easiest to understand, and the quickest one to catch on to, and it is just a real treat to play it!

(also my online flights/landing ratio is 3:1, 1/4 of my flights have landed, because half of them were me spawning in each livery on each aircraft to get the registration to make custom simbrief airframes, the other 700 being from flights that crashed, glitched (i.e. aircraft falling through the ground), vios, or I decided to end them (that counts for most of them))

16 Likes

Congratulations mate on achieving those goals! Gonna take me ages to ever reach stats like that…

3 Likes

It takes everyone ages, you can’t just get to this overnight. I mean, you literally can’t do it overnight. A night is only 10 hours… not 3000 lmao.

I first started on live one-year ago and I’m nearly at 500 flight hours, with nearly 900 landings.

1 Like

:(. As a busy school boy, I don’t get to squeeze much in. But if I get a good mark, my parents might let me do an overnight flight (around 11-12 hrs). Still, congrats!!🍾🎊🎉🎈

2 Likes

Congrats 😜😜

1 Like

This is just a complete flex… It makes me feel bad lol.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, you’ll get here one day!

1 Like

Well done!!! Next stop 3 Million XP, 2K Landings… haha

1 Like

Me looking at the title:

Congrats! Big milestones

2 Likes

Yeah the title made me blink twice

1 Like

Thank you!

My stats are nowhere near that. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! They will get there sometime!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.