{2 Gates Left! Partnered with Plane & Pilot and Southwest Virtual} Southwest Says Aloha! @ KSJC - 051800ZMAY19

Southwest Says Aloha!

Credits

https://twitter.com/SouthwestAir?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Hello and welcome to my third event! This will be an event hosted by both @BigBert10 and I! As many of you must already know, Southwest Airlines recently got approval for flights to Hawaii , and will start operating from one of their largest hubs in Oakland! San Jose will be the second city to receive [passenger] service to Hawaii with flights to Honolulu starting on May 5th and Maui on May 26th! The flight is scheduled to be 5 hours 40 minutes long and will operate once daily! Operating as SWA6399
This is a Group Flight, and not a Flyout!

Event Details

Server: Expert
Airport: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport [ICAO Code - KSJC]
When: 2019-05-05T18:00:00Z
Notam(s): Spawn in at least 10 minutes before the scheduled event start. There will most likely be no ATC, so please use Unicom properly. Since this is a Group Flight, maintain proper spacing with the aircraft ahead/behind you. The cruise altitude and speed will be based on the real flight, so this will be announced in an Event PM the day of the event.

Gates

San Jose has a limited number of Southwest gates available so they will be given on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.

Gate Attendant Callsign
Gate 10 @baseball_inferno SWA304
Gate 11 @EverettM SWA1503
Gate 12 @JeromeJ
Gate 13 @InfiniteNick
Gate 14 @AviationGaming SWA1480
Gate 15 @jakey2_0 SWA2564
Gate 16 @Airbus_737
Gate 17 @A350iscool
Gate 18
Gate 19 @Steve_Garcia SWA2160
Gate 20 @LouiePeach
Gate 21 @JacksonAviation
Gate 22 @Luke_Sta
Gate 23 @CaptJackson
Gate 24 @AirlineBub
Gate 25 @BigBert10
Gate 26 @GlobalFlyer1
Gate 27 @American_Ranger
Gate 28 @Sashaz55
Gate 29 @mariachi
Gate 30

StandBy

Is the event full?
Let me know if you would like the chance to participate and I will add you in!
Just because you are on StandBy does not mean you will get a gate, but if one opens, you will be the first one to know!

Gate Attendant Callsign Status
Any @AviationJack Awaiting Confirmation
Any @jakey2_0 Confirmed (Gate 15)
Any @FirstClassLuxury Awaiting Confirmation
Any
Any

StandBy gates will be added as needed.

Hope you can join this flight to Hawaii with me!

This event is sponsored by Southwest Virtual! All pilots with Southwest Virtual flying with their callsigns will receive 1.5x the flight time!

For more information on Southwest Virtual, click here!

Sponsored by Plane & Pilot Events

More Info

This event has received a sponsorship from Plane & Pilot Events and will be advertised on the Plane & Pilot Slack and receive P&P ATC if it is on the training server. if you have any questions about Plane & Pilot sponsorships, please contact @PlaneCrazy or @Peter_S.

Instagram | YouTube | Website | Infinite Flight | Slack

Anyone who joins this event and is a member of either Southwest Virtual or Plane & Pilot, will be signed up for Early Bird Check-in! This will open 36 hours before scheduled departure and will give you the position in line you will be for departure! General Check-in opens 24 hours before scheduled departure

@BigBert10 and I are not responsible for any violations or reports you may get during this flight.

We Are Southwest. Heart Sets Us Apart. Aloha Hawaii.

I think this belongs in the #live:events category, moved it for ya :)

Thanks! Totally forgot about the category :)

Ill have gate 23, I think I’m more excited about the inter-island flights than anything. We all know who isn’t (sorry Hawaiian air)

I’ll take a gate right next to @JeromeJ

@JeromeJ and @InfiniteNick, I have added you to the event! See you there!

I’ll take Gate 23 - SWA11

Thanks @Luke_Sta and @CaptJackson for signing up! The event is almost full!

After that, you can be placed on StandBy in case someone drops out

May I please have a gate? SWA2106

Gates have been updated. 2 More Gates left! Sign up!

I’ll take Standby

I’ll take a gate

There is still 1 gate left if you want it!

The reason I want standby is that i dont know if I will have a subscription

Call sign is SWA2564. I will take a gate

Hey! Sadly, the last gate was taken by someone else through a DM, so can I place you on StandBy? Thanks

Only StandBy Gates are available now!

Note: If you signed up after all gates were filled or are planning to sign up, I cannot guarantee a gate for you, but if someone drops out, I will reach out to you!

If 4 or more people are on StandBy, I will add some more sadly unrealistic gates to the event!

Why don’t you just use other gates that aren’t SW. it’s just a gate…

Just to keep everything as realistic as possible since it is at my home airport AKA the best airport, SJC. If more than 4 people are on StandBy, I will make an exception 😊