2/2 Auckland, New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

Now we will be making the nine hours on over to Singapore WSSS

After taking off it felt like 10 minutes went by when crossing the ditch when you talk to friends on IFC Time really goes by fast things to @jimi747 and @CaptainAftab time really did flew by ๐Ÿ˜œ

Not long after crossing the ditch the Ekas displayed a message I was on the phone with FAAST and TechOps and then we finally found out what was going on with the airplane about 30 minutes after passing the trench and arriving into Australian airspace the EICAS displayed a message for the number one engine supposedly there is something wrong with that and after looking for a while, I called FAAST and told them about my situation apparently the EICAS was faulty and hasnโ€™t been renewed in a long time so when we land we are going to a taxi to the hanger and have to wait for a part to come in before the cargo company can take over it is all fine now and I am continuing my trip on over to Singapore.

Once we saw Singapore coming up ahead there was a big relief in the carpet we were very exhausted and tired after this a long journey

ATC take a photo of us coming in

After landing and took a look at the number one engine and it looked all good to me

Flight details:

Flight time: I donโ€™t know I did this in one go but it was like nine hours the total flight time was I think 22 hrs

Training server

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you have any flights I should do thank you for your time.

13 Likes

love these ferry flights its a great idea!!!

2 Likes

Nice shots!

Unfortunately youโ€™ve already posted the first half 11 hours ago; the minimum amount of time between posts is 24.

1 Like

I found out about this flight after watching @speedtapefilms what should a great YouTube channel I would add links to my photos and videos but they cost too much and I am trying to keep this family friendly thank you for the likes

1 Like

Oh oops my bad I didnโ€™t know if it was in one part you could do it or two parts you canโ€™t do it I thought I had to wait a week if it is in two, totally different flights

1 Like

No worries at all! Btw you donโ€™t have to wait a week, just a day

2 Likes

Ok thank you for letting me know

2 Likes